[electronic] Rising Night Wave - Chasing Eruption [finished] [my 1st SC song from 2013 :D]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

03 Feb 2023

he. :clap:

this is my 1st song i have uploaded to my soundcloud RNW profile.
very first. hehe.

it is quite primitive song. but anyway i like it.

today, 8 years after, i made a remix and remaster and reorder REs so everything is like it has to be.
originally this song was created, i think, with reason 5 or something like that.

again, when i was mastering it, i used too much of REs in master section. and again exaggerated with knobs. as usual. my bad. resulting in squealing and so.
this is really my bad. ... so eventually i remembered the fact: less is more.
so i removed 2 combinators for mastering. actually these 2 combinators were taken from mastering folder as presets.
so i ended up with lo and hi enhancer REs, one mastering RE combinator and saturation RE at the end.

i hope it sounds good. i still am not that much confident in mastering... so... take note of that.

here is the song:

:oops:

ps/edit: i left song intact in construction. i only reordered REs and remixed it an dremastered it. that is all.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

moalla

03 Feb 2023

origin Atzen music :mrgreen: BÄÄÄM Bro
with the right amount of some time shifting ingredients in your head, It's going to be funny :cool:

But enough with Lustig, Zero O´clock so ....

https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

Rising Night Wave

03 Feb 2023

moalla, lol, wtf. hehe.
i am laughing right now. hehe.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Last Alternative

17 Feb 2023

"Less is more" is a #1 statement in our line of work as musicians/producers. It's so easy to lose sight of the big picture thinking another plugin will enhance so it's best to often bypass everything, redo the levels and EQ cuts and really strip down to what each element actually needs. Most of the time there's way too many devices going on countering each other. Anyway, that was a nice hype tune. Video game/arcade style. Glad to see you dusting off an oldie. Some of our best work has been forgotten until we sip on a glass of Scotch and listen thru everything we've ever made and rediscover the goodies. Cheers
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

• Information