Disappearing Now feat. Chandler Leighton (Aeox Remix)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
aeox
Competition Winner

25 Dec 2021

A remix I've been working on, the deadline has passed... can't make any more changes at this point!
https://skiomusic.com/aeoxmusic149/nurk ... aeox-remix

Hope to hear your constructive criticism

edit: added soundcloud link
Last edited by aeox on 26 Dec 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Benedict
Competition Winner

25 Dec 2021

I don't think that fella liked anything about your mix, he just wanted eyes (and comments) on his. Sad sack. Hopefully, you know that and ignore him.

Honestly, not my cup of meat at all, either in the orig song or all the choppity. BUUUT it is interesting. I am guessing at what you added but overall it is flowing well. The echo-build toward the end I liked. Gentle touch. The end, less gentle, but I note many songs these days seem not to have endings, they just sto

:-)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

aeox
Competition Winner

26 Dec 2021

Benedict wrote:
25 Dec 2021
I don't think that fella liked anything about your mix, he just wanted eyes (and comments) on his. Sad sack. Hopefully, you know that and ignore him.
In regard to the guy that commented on there saying "great track!"? If so, I did assume it was a copy-paste. So that's why I asked him a question to see if he would respond :thumbup:
Benedict wrote:
25 Dec 2021
Honestly, not my cup of meat at all, either in the orig song or all the choppity.
Based on my perception of your taste in music, I wouldn't think this would be something you would be inclined to listen to. But I'm happy to hear that you found some aspect of it pleasing in some way.
Benedict wrote:
25 Dec 2021
The end, less gentle, but I note many songs these days seem not to have endings, they just sto
:-)
The outro starts @ 4:20 :D

Thanks for listening, and your feedback!

• Information