[heavy dubstep/deathstep] Dread Dreams EP - 10th Anniversary

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
dan_g

21 Dec 2021

I Present you: the 4 Track EP for the 10th Anniversary of the Dread Massaker heavy Dubstep Project. Out on Epidemik.

Short History for anyone intressted:
The Dread Massaker Project was founded in 2011 under a Different German Name (Dorfrunden Massaker) by the two friends Wolf and Dan_g. A team of two with the intrest in heavy bass music. The first tracks focused on the use of German Movie Samples combined with Wobble Basslines that were popular at that time. After Wolf retired from the Project, Dan_g kept going on and took things more serious, what finally resulted in the First Release on a Label in 2019. After all this years and the Help of Kayan the hard work payed off. Now under a New Name, "Dread Massaker" the Project moved forward. To this Day numerous Solo Releases and Colaborations with Producer Buddy Kayan on Labels such as Halfhuman Audio, Odyssey Records and Realm Records happend. Also an apperance on Hydraulic Damnations Youtube Channel together with Kayan surely needs to be mentioned. 2021 marks the 10 Year Anniversary of the Project. For this special Celebration the Label Epidemik will release a New EP called "Dread Dreams" on December 10th 2021.

Please Like and Repost and tell me what you think. Also tell me witch track you liked the most.

all Production and Mastering done in Reason.

Dan_g
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

• Information