From a Forgotten Sea (instrumental electronic pop-rock)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Eusantis

23 Oct 2021

After many years making music as a hobby, I have finally started to shape my first album, which I will publish on the main streaming platforms. When I have published all the songs, of which I hope to upload one a month, I will compile them on that album, with a couple more new ones, in addition to these that I will publish every month. I am open to advice and criticism, to improve the themes in later versions. I only use software. Reason as the only DAW, the Arturia Collection, and the U-He Repro.

I know that I have room for improvement in several things, especially in the programming of the drums. It is not my strength, although I start from a style in which that section is usually reduced to something minimalist, I have evolved towards a kind of instrumental electronic pop-rock. Although the songs could well be adapted to have lyrics and to be sung.

Here I present the two tracks published so far.

https://eusantis.bandcamp.com/track/fro ... gotten-sea

• Information