(Techno) Maeng Da

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

danc

06 Aug 2021

Thumbs up! Liking the progression, melody and overall sound. Like the bassline and drums etc. Like woops, scratches, vox etc.
And then I like that you leave the thing to drift and linger from 4:24 onwards.

Some personal constructive opinions.. I think the lead is just a little too loud (starting around :57) - only by a few decibel - think it might sit better if it was pulled back a tiny bit.

Also - I think your Soundcloud link is broken. I had to find you on SC and get to the track that way (EDIT: The link seems to work now - ignore that last comment)
Check my Soundcloud:

nooomy

06 Aug 2021

danc wrote:
06 Aug 2021
Thumbs up! Liking the progression, melody and overall sound. Like the bassline and drums etc. Like woops, scratches, vox etc.

Some personal constructive opinions.. I think the lead is just a little too loud (starting around :57) - only by a few decibel - think it might sit better if it was pulled back a tiny bit.

Also - I think your Soundcloud link is broken. I had to find you on SC and get to the track that way (EDIT: The link seems to work now - ignore that last comment)
Hey!
Thanks for the feedback, I will try and see how it sounds like when I tone back the leadstabs around 57

Edit: i lowered it 3-4 db :)

danc

06 Aug 2021

nooomy wrote:
06 Aug 2021
danc wrote:
06 Aug 2021

Hey!
Thanks for the feedback, I will try and see how it sounds like when I tone back the leadstabs around 57

Edit: i lowered it 3-4 db :)
Just re-listened - I think you've pulled back too far!! Somewhere in-between is needed.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information