[new age/ambient/minimalism, but messed up] 49

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
rorystorm

05 May 2021

A single 49 minute long piece I recorded and mixed in one sitting to celebrate my 49th birthday. Tonight, in fact, I literally finished it 20 minutes ago.
Latest version of Reason, made with 4 instruments: Europa, Scenic, Thor, VK-2.

integerpoet

05 May 2021

It's explicitly ambient, so this morning to honor it fully I let it play while doing work email. :-)

This mildly moody dark-ish soundscape made that task more tolerable.

I don't remember hearing anything particularly "messed up", unless one wanted to claim some of the clankier things were too demanding. Which I don't.

I'm starting another batch of day job, and something reminded me to come back here and play it again, for whatever you think that's worth.

Happy birthday!

rorystorm

06 May 2021

Awesome, thanks man. Tbh its not the best thing I've made. If you look at my bandcamp theres a couple of albums called Loss and Loss volume 2 which I'm more pleased with.

integerpoet

06 May 2021

rorystorm wrote:
06 May 2021
Awesome, thanks man. Tbh its not the best thing I've made. If you look at my bandcamp theres a couple of albums called Loss and Loss volume 2 which I'm more pleased with.
Maybe link your Bandcamp in your forum signature?

rorystorm

06 May 2021

Not a bad idea...

• Information