(video) Balanced Action _4filegate AVM

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
4filegate

Post 14 Jan 2020

People do not only "listen through the ears" - the whole body "harken" through the body fluids, i.e. it perceives and absorbs them.

TritoneAddiction

Post 14 Jan 2020

Really nice track. If it wasn't for that hihat ticking away. It's SO LOUD. Sorry but I found that sound really annoying.
I I'd prefer a version without it actually. The rest of the music sounds so nice and organic and then that super digital hihat ruins it all.
That's my opinion anyway. But keep it if you like it I guess.

4filegate

Post 14 Jan 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
14 Jan 2020
Really nice track. If it wasn't for that hihat ticking away. It's SO LOUD. Sorry but I found that sound really annoying.
I I'd prefer a version without it actually. The rest of the music sounds so nice and organic and then that super digital hihat ruins it all.
That's my opinion anyway. But keep it if you like it I guess.
Thanks for the feedback. It needs fresh and crisp Hi-Hat and not SO LOUD super digital Hi-Hat - another sliced. :thumbs_up:

• Information