(Industrial) Mine (Instrumental)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
DrGOA®

09 Jun 2019

Version used: Reason 10.4.

Devices used: Combinator, Europa, Dr.Octo Rex, Thor, Monotone, NN-XT and some efffects.

No REs and VSTs. Only stock devices used.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

09 Jun 2019

Some parts I thought were pretty cool like the part starting at 02:48, when there were only one bass instrument.
But other parts felt pretty messy especially when different bass notes clashed against each other. Whenever you have two or more instruments playing different notes in the lower note region it tends to get messy fast.

danc

10 Jun 2019

TritoneAddiction wrote:
09 Jun 2019
Some parts I thought were pretty cool like the part starting at 02:48, when there were only one bass instrument.
But other parts felt pretty messy especially when different bass notes clashed against each other. Whenever you have two or more instruments playing different notes in the lower note region it tends to get messy fast.
I like it. It builds really nicely and is really emotive. Agree with TritoneAddiction that it needs a bit of work in the bass end of things.
Check my Soundcloud:

reasonsuser88

16 Jun 2019

I like the vibe of this project along with the various timbres. Low end is just a matter of prioritizing here. I'm looking forward to hearing more.
The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

Noplan
Competition Winner

16 Jun 2019

Great track. I love it. I also like when the bass notes clash against each other. It creates some nice evil disharmonics.

• Information