(Trip Hop) Your loss, not mine

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
diminished
Competition Winner

17 Mar 2019

You could say I'm on a roll - here's another trip hop title I made in the last couple of days!

I combined a few unrelated free Loopcloud vocals in order to tell somewhat of a story. This tool is awesome and I'm glad the genre allowed me to frankenstein my lyrics.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I hope you enjoy.

:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Soft Enerji

23 Mar 2019

Nice relaxed groove and the vocal samples work well as a counterpoint. Really enjoyed this! Nice work!

diminished
Competition Winner

24 Apr 2019

Soft Enerji wrote:
23 Mar 2019
Nice relaxed groove and the vocal samples work well as a counterpoint. Really enjoyed this! Nice work!
Thank you for listening and the nice comment, mate! I also wanted remind you to post more of your music here, the broad range of genres you touch is inspiring and your sound always tastefully spot-on. Are you still making music?
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

retreed
Competition Winner

24 Apr 2019

I like how the vocals match with the mood of the track. I replayed it a few times and enjoyed it. :thumbs_up:
(thanks for bumping it back into the "view")

Soft Enerji

02 May 2019

diminished wrote:
24 Apr 2019
Soft Enerji wrote:
23 Mar 2019
Thank you for listening and the nice comment, mate! I also wanted remind you to post more of your music here, the broad range of genres you touch is inspiring and your sound always tastefully spot-on. Are you still making music?
Only just realised you replied to my comment. Thanks mate and yeah I'm still making music.....I just can't get anything finished :-) One of these days...............

FrankJaeger

05 May 2019

This SLAPS. Sounds very professional.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

• Information