100% Reason Thread

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Hoyos

25 Jan 2019

AS7RO wrote:
19 Jan 2019
the song I am most proud about is this one.
- Sound Design on point - everything from scratch
- arrangement is great
- unique ideas as well

Wow. Really unique style and composition. Love how it all comes together at the drop. Very complex.

I would really like to know how you use reason to achieve all these sounds

AS7RO

25 Jan 2019

Hoyos wrote:
25 Jan 2019
AS7RO wrote:
19 Jan 2019
- arrangement is great
- unique ideas as well

Wow. Really unique style and composition. Love how it all comes together at the drop. Very complex.

I would really like to know how you use reason to achieve all these sounds
Thanks. lots going on but you can PM me to talk 1 to 1
Why are you reading this?

AS7RO

25 Jan 2019

aeox wrote:
21 Jan 2019
Heigen5 wrote:
21 Jan 2019

I wasn't suppose to give critics, sorry that I did. One of the guys adviced me too to lowcut my lead in this thread, it's ok. I admitt that sometimes the critics feel bad, especially when it was worded out like someone didn't like it. Anyway, buddy, relax, your tune is very good. I'm a Reasoner since 2002 but I'm still trying to get better myself. ;)
I'm pretty calm and collect right now. I've no reason not to be calm (though it's hard for you to gauge that through text) Can't tell if you're projecting or genuinely took my response as being upset or angry. I simply was telling you what was on my mind, in what I thought was a calm manner. (is there such a thing via text? :D )

Anyway, I do appreciate your sentiment towards my track but you keep telling me my track is good over and over as if I'm seeking validation, which I'm not :puf_smile: Maybe my blatant honestly is coming across in the wrong way? I digress :puf_smile:

Now in an attempt to contribute to the thread in a more positive/meaningful way, I've listened to all tracks now and we've got some seriously good stuff in this thread!

Heigen5's Actually pretty damn catchy vocals! Or at least some parts of it I found were very catchy. Is that you singing? Kind of getting a oldschool vibe which I liked.

FlowerSoldier's The use of pitching vocals with neptune in those tracks is definitely cool and I'll be experimenting with that technique one day for sure.

antic604's this track I've heard before and remember enjoying thoroughly. An adventure indeed! Sounds well mixed and has lots of dynamic elements in it with cool acid basses. That lead that comes in around 5:05 is something else!

Marc Swing's the track has great mix and production. Love the vocals too, sounds very professional/commercial. Nice work!

Marc64 - I dig the melodic elements of your track, it's got a weird vibe to it that I really like.

ASTRO's track which I've already commented on before in a previous thread, is definitely up my alley! Sounds like you went back to tweak the mix. Sounds much better! Good stuff man.

Crumbfort's track is simply a beaut! Minimal but a good use of space in the mix, well mixed and great drums! Has a bit of a lofi quality to it.

rgdaniel's the stand out in this track for me is the drums, they've just got that oldschool sound to them which I enjoy from time to time. Also has interesting melodic elements, definitely something you don't hear often but it works IMO.
Thanks. I didn’t know you repliayed to so many at the same time.

Let me give you the latest then so I may get your opinion. I believe this should be more of an ear candy. I actually took a really unique path on the sound design. See below

Why are you reading this?

aeox
Competition Winner

26 Jan 2019

AS7RO wrote:
25 Jan 2019

Thanks. I didn’t know you repliayed to so many at the same time.

Let me give you the latest then so I may get your opinion. I believe this should be more of an ear candy. I actually took a really unique path on the sound design. See below

Yea man that's a nice track.

Ear candy for sure! the mix sounds great to me.. it's definitely got a polished sound and cool sound design.
Keep up it dude
:thumbs_up:

Heigen5

27 Jan 2019

AS7RO wrote:
19 Jan 2019
- arrangement is great
- unique ideas as well

It seems I missed this one somehow. Yaah, pretty nice sounds and song ideas.
Don't know what else to say about it really, but it had some good elements during the song. :thumbs_up:

Heigen5

27 Jan 2019

Concep wrote:
25 Jan 2019
Just dropped this on 100% made in Reason

Hey, a really catchy and funny tune this, nicely done! Good background beat and spot-on vocals. :thumbs_up:

• Information