(Rock Beat) - Let Me Know

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Lowas

18 Jan 2019

I'm preparing for my next album release on Spotify, what do you think?

diminished
Competition Winner

18 Jan 2019

That hook came unexpected and I really like it! At first I thought, where is this track going? And then, aaah! Nice vocals and effects, guitar is A+. Both sit well in the mix. The bassline is cool, I'd personally would have increased the (distorted) high end in the verse a bit more and added some "playfulness" because it's overall a bit empty.
Here is why: drums are plain and boring imho. Not the sound though, which is great, although a touch weak for my taste and too much snare reverb. The verse needs a lot more variation! Fills, breaks.. some shuffle maybe too, it's way too robotic especially in the solo passages at 1:11 and at the beginning. Go nuts! Just my two cents, I hope this helps.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Lowas

19 Jan 2019

diminished wrote:
18 Jan 2019
That hook came unexpected and I really like it! At first I thought, where is this track going? And then, aaah! Nice vocals and effects, guitar is A+. Both sit well in the mix. The bassline is cool, I'd personally would have increased the (distorted) high end in the verse a bit more and added some "playfulness" because it's overall a bit empty.
Here is why: drums are plain and boring imho. Not the sound though, which is great, although a touch weak for my taste and too much snare reverb. The verse needs a lot more variation! Fills, breaks.. some shuffle maybe too, it's way too robotic especially in the solo passages at 1:11 and at the beginning. Go nuts! Just my two cents, I hope this helps.
Thank you for listening and your input! :)

• Information