(Nostromo x 16 instances) Xammum

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
muckmclane

12 Nov 2018

Here is a live Ep using 16 instances of Nostromo:

rcbuse
RE Developer

12 Nov 2018

I like how this flows from sonic space to sonic space... Snapshots of different worlds.

Auryn

15 Nov 2018

Just another day at the office, eh? ;)

There must be some kind of ultra-avant-garde jazz label that is willing to release these. I surely is art of some kind.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

muckmclane

16 Nov 2018

rcbuse wrote:
12 Nov 2018
I like how this flows from sonic space to sonic space... Snapshots of different worlds.
I am planning to do something similar (more emphasis on noise, due to the wild patches) with a template of 16 instances of Quad,
using those LP generated patches.

Auryn wrote:
15 Nov 2018

There must be some kind of ultra-avant-garde jazz label that is willing to release these.
There currently is no demand for:
Pharmacia induced, interpretive soundscape/improvisational, nihilist, off the grid keyboard noodling

MannequinRaces

16 Nov 2018

muckmclane wrote:
16 Nov 2018
Pharmacia induced, interpretive soundscape/improvisational, nihilist, off the grid keyboard noodling
Lol, still this was great! Great showcase of sorts of what Nostromo can accomplish.

muckmclane

18 Nov 2018

MannequinRaces wrote:
16 Nov 2018
muckmclane wrote:
16 Nov 2018
Lol, still this was great! Great showcase of sorts of what Nostromo can accomplish.
This demonstration of the wide range of sounds Nostromo can make, is of course due to the patch randomizer. I would like to see that feature on more synths, effects and cv devices in the future (at least it's on most of Lectric Panda's devices!).

strangers
Competition Winner

19 Nov 2018

Had the volume on my laptop up pretty high when I hit play. The high end nearly punched me in the face :lol:
You pulled a lot of really interesting sounds of Nostromo here. Heard some really cool patches that would be great additions to creepy, ambient tracks.

• Information