(Swedish dub techno) Dub in a cup

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
nooomy

16 Apr 2018

I hope you guys enjoy my latest dub techno songs ;)
Last edited by nooomy on 26 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Auryn

16 Apr 2018

Really enjoyed these tracks, I especially enjoyed your use of actual harmonica/melodica and horn samples (or did you play these yourself? more props if so). It really gives the tracks a nice summery vibe which is sorely lacking in a lot of dub techno IMHO. Anyway thumbs up and good to hear the sun is also coming out in sweden.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

Runner2x

17 Apr 2018

Really enjoyed that first one. Great percussive action is making me jelly and horns were a great idea.

Dub in my cup. Yeeee.

nooomy

24 Apr 2018

Thanks for the nice feedback! The horns are factory soundbank with a lot of delay and reverb and some tape saturation. I was going for that classical 90's reggae horn section. Like alpha blondie- peace in Liberia

Same with the forest dub i was going for the Pablo agusto melodica sound ;)

Audiotic

24 Apr 2018

no1:
Nice and dubby!
Not what I would consider "swedish".... but since you are swedish.... I guess it's swedish ;)
Nice low end, lush precussion and casual arrangement. Has a very adult "I dont care" feel to it..... There is some clipping in there though... around 2:37... seems unnecessary.
Towards the end it seems a bit stretched, but I guess it's difficult to arrange that kind of music. The last minute has a nice release to it though.
Good work!

no2:
I know this one. Already gave you a like on sc for it. Nice!
There's some clipping in there aswell I think (or is it me?) or is it intentional? No need for that.

Great work! Very enjoyable pieces...

Micha1973

25 Apr 2018

i like the horn like dubsequences
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

nooomy

07 May 2018

Audiotic wrote:
24 Apr 2018
no1:
Nice and dubby!
Not what I would consider "swedish".... but since you are swedish.... I guess it's swedish ;)
Nice low end, lush precussion and casual arrangement. Has a very adult "I dont care" feel to it..... There is some clipping in there though... around 2:37... seems unnecessary.
Towards the end it seems a bit stretched, but I guess it's difficult to arrange that kind of music. The last minute has a nice release to it though.
Good work!

no2:
I know this one. Already gave you a like on sc for it. Nice!
There's some clipping in there aswell I think (or is it me?) or is it intentional? No need for that.

Great work! Very enjoyable pieces...
The clips are left there as a part of the "art" :P
They are not real clippings its, internal clippings in the rack extensions!
I thought it would be a cool thing to keep :P

Kov

20 May 2018

We enjoy. Excellent work like always.

• Information