Gradual Takeover ( Psytech 125 BPM )

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
psychasm

20 Jun 2015

Continuing to exeriment and to try and actually  utilize more of the Re synths in my rack I decided that I would like to be in the centre of the spiralling chaos, and not part of the chaos itself ,to be as still as possible and exactly where I need to be. In this project , baselines was the main driving factor for this theme. Once again , Hydlide's refills came to the rescue.

Majestik Monkey

20 Jun 2015

Well it sound's like your doing a good job of utillizing your Re's  . . .  :t2018:

psychasm

20 Jun 2015

Majestik Monkey wrote:Well it sound's like your doing a good job of utillizing your Re's  . . .  :t2018:
Thanks. I reckon whats the point of getting them if u dont make use? I use thor and subtractor quite extensively still and doubt that will change much. They are so ecomical and cheap ( on the system )

psychasm

20 Jun 2015

Also a must-mention: doru malaia fx samples comes in very handy.

Uman's

20 Jun 2015

Too long in slavery for me.
Asynchronious breaks at the drums and no melody. Just beat and button' turns.
Sorry.
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

Majestik Monkey

20 Jun 2015

Majestik Monkey wrote:Well it sound's like your doing a good job of utillizing your Re's  . . .  :t2018:
psychasm wrote:
Thanks. I reckon whats the point of getting them if u dont make use? I use thor and subtractor quite extensively still and doubt that will change much. They are so ecomical and cheap ( on the system )
Personally i am a Huge fan of Malstorm & Subtractor for the same reasons / Eco ;)  
even tho i have many Re synth's ... lol

psychasm

21 Jun 2015

Uman's wrote:Too long in slavery for me.
Sorry.
true. Me too, i really dont know what i was thinking when i made this. But is was lots of fun(smiley face) and thanks for commenting.

psychasm

21 Jun 2015

psychasm wrote:
Majestik Monkey wrote:
Personally i am a Huge fan of Malstorm & Subtractor for the same reasons / Eco ;)  
even tho i have many Re synth's ... lol
Subtractor is my favourite due to it's powerful simplicity, especially for vocoding.

KnowKontrol

21 Jun 2015

Sorry.
psychasm wrote: true. Me too, i really dont know what i was thinking when i made this. But is was lots of fun(smiley face) and thanks for commenting.
Ok i tend to not like to say stuff other than... Thats great! but there are cool things going on in the track, but it does get a tad dull after awhile. Try some variety or something? Cause this could be very cool. :D they I could say "Thats great!"

psychasm

21 Jun 2015

Sorry.
psychasm wrote: true. Me too, i really dont know what i was thinking when i made this. But is was lots of fun(smiley face) and thanks for commenting.
KnowKontrol wrote:
Ok i tend to not like to say stuff other than... Thats great! but there are cool things going on in the track, but it does get a tad dull after awhile. Try some variety or something? Cause this could be very cool. :D they I could say "Thats great!"
Thanks for commenting and I agree 100%. Just wanted to finish up as quickly as possible as I am working on 3 other experiments simultaneously and forgot to copy/paste the beat variations from the first 30% of this experiment in order to add more variety. I can always change it later if I have to but happy with how it turned out. Well noted. Who are "they" who might say "that's great"?

Jagwah

05 Jul 2015

Great tune man, that bassline is sick and to me sounds like it has the potential to be taken even further and dirtied up more, love it how it is all the same. Really rockin' groove I like how that hat is really cutting through because it sounds great.

Questionable Intentions sounds great too, really hard. Great FX work. Bang on ;)

• Information