Invisible Sun (cover)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Aquila

11 Apr 2015

Hey all, first time sharing a song in here :)
I made a DnB cover of The Prodigy's new song Invisible Sun from their album The Day Is My Enemy. Instead of trying to isolate the vocals from the original I decided to record my own and uses Propellerheads' A-List Electric Guitarist RE quite prominently.

I'd love to hear what you all think.

am0eba

11 Apr 2015

Sounds awesome! Vocals and treatments are great. That A-List is really working for this one.

_Dave_

:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

Soft Enerji

11 Apr 2015

Fantastic production on this..........I've not got around to checking out the new Prodigy album yet...........hearing this has moved that well up on my to do list......

Cheers

Mark

eusti

12 Apr 2015

Really nice!

D.

Aquila

12 Apr 2015

Soft Enerji wrote:Fantastic production on this..........I've not got around to checking out the new Prodigy album yet...........hearing this has moved that well up on my to do list......

Cheers

Mark
Hehe thanks guys. The album version's very different to what I wrote ;)

• Information