(Heavy Guitar) Heaven on Earth

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
jfrichards

04 Sep 2015

Still loving Thor basses.

jfrichards

04 Sep 2015

Tincture wrote:I really liked the guitar John. Nice solo!
Thanks Zac. I was going through your chorus patches and got inspired to work on one myself, this is what it turned into.

joet63

05 Sep 2015

Hi jfrichards, your Thor basses are brill!! and also I like the vocal, the singer is giving a haunting sort of lead to the song :-)
:adapted: :reason: :record: :recycle: :refill: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :ignition: :re: :PUF_figure: :rt:
R5 Record iMac 2.0 Core 2 Duo 4Gb of RAM

jfrichards

06 Sep 2015

Thanks Joe, the vocals are from the outstanding Voices of India, run through Neptune to keep it all in G# minor and transposed in the sequencer to vary the melodies:

http://www.earthmoments.com/bundles/voice-of-india

Bloma

07 Sep 2015

Hey Jrichards,

Your song has a nice and cool groove to it, and an interesting sample in there. I think the bass could use some more compression and EQ to get it sitting nicely in there, and it would be cool to hear the drums ramp up a bit. The guitar part is nice but I didn't enjoy the solo, as it took away from the feel of the song and was more like 'look how good I am.'

joet63

07 Sep 2015

They sound really nice and mellow John, I love the Indian sort of chanting and wailing, you can really veg out lol
:adapted: :reason: :record: :recycle: :refill: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :ignition: :re: :PUF_figure: :rt:
R5 Record iMac 2.0 Core 2 Duo 4Gb of RAM

• Information