Soundcells ReFills - High resolution Backdrops R12

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Soundcells

28 Aug 2023

Hi everyone,

All Soundcells ReFills now feature high-resolution Combinator backdrops for Reason 12 (excluding ScaRyFill & SnowFill).
With each purchased ReFill, you will receive a folder containing both the Reason 11 version and the Reason 12 version!

These updates are available as free downloads in your user account. Please visit the NEWS area: https://www.soundcells.de/en/hochaufloe ... -fuer-r12/

(If your ReFills are not visible, please send an email to info(at)soundcells(dot)de.)

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells

jam-s

28 Aug 2023

Very nice, can't wait to download them. :cool: Cheers.

Adam W

28 Aug 2023

This is awesome - thanks so much for putting the effort in. Your Wave Drummin refill remains one of my all-time favorite drum and perc loop collections. It's great to know that you're still working on stuff.

Soundcells

29 Aug 2023

@Adam W: There will be something new next month for ALL Reason Users (from Reason 6 onwards) :0)

Soundcells

29 Aug 2023

*** IMPORTANT *** *** IMPORTANT *** *** IMPORTANT ***

There is currently an issue with "Gmail" addresses: Instead of reaching the intended recipient, emails are being delivered to Soundcells along with an error message (especially for actions like "Reset password").

Please send a direct email to soundcells (dot) refills (@) gmail.com and include the most recent email address used for your Soundcells account.

I will then proceed to manually assign a new password...

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells

Soundcells

29 Aug 2023

Yes - there was the belief that everything is done, but I guess it is not quite so 🤪.
It would be helpful if problems are noticed and a short message is sent to me - thank you.

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells

Soundcells

30 Aug 2023

Hi to all,

Good news - the issues seems to fixed … no longer problems with Gmail addresses :0)

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells

• Information