Just about every Bitley product (or near?) is online again

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitley

29 Dec 2022

Short background story: Lost a girlfriend. Again. This one was narcissistic. Breakdown. Rebuild. Christmas? Celebrated it alone together with my tree and Swedish telivision's standard features since about 60 years back. Started working on the site as the piles of unwashed clothes and dishes just kept growing. Took care of the laundry and the dishes. Cleaned my soul. Kept working every day. Now it's kind of fully operational again. :)

So am I? Well it's getting there but you know how those narcs get under your skin.

https://bitleysounds.com

arnigretar

29 Dec 2022

Just purchased couple of packs. Take care bitley! and thanks for the work :)
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

bitley

29 Dec 2022

Oh thanks a lot - again :) Just delivered the zip file. Reach me via email if anything should need be fixed.

Yonatan

31 Dec 2022

Good to hear you are back up. Takes its time and work to heal. Love can be simple but relationships so complicated. I am also on a brink of letting go of a "situationship". Let 2023 be a happier year!

DaveyG

31 Dec 2022

bitley wrote:
29 Dec 2022

So am I? Well it's getting there but you know how those narcs get under your skin.
Welcome back. I hadn't really noticed your absence from the forum but when you came back the mischievous me wondered if you'd been in prison or something. Turns out you were... sort of... :D

bitley

31 Dec 2022

❤️ Thank you

• Information