Best refill to buy similar to AMG 160db and 260db The Drum&Bass Interface

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
songsmite

10 Sep 2022

Hi, I am looking for more and newer refills to buy that have great sounding redrum patches with ready-to-go kits for Drum&Bass, Breaks, or similar genres.

Those AMG kits were awesome and still enjoy them but getting a bit old now. It's hard to find good redrum patches as most people expect you will just make your own, but I find it's a bit of an art as I am not a drummer nor can I tune drums to make a complete sounding kit. I have tried many times and sometimes it's ok, but I would just rather buy from a professional sound designer...

thanks

Popey
Competition Winner

10 Sep 2022

I tend to make my own DNB drums with individual samples but these were available in the past. Not sure if link still works but worth trying.

viewtopic.php?t=7510730

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

12 Sep 2022

We're looking into getting some sample packs (RX2, WAVs, AIFs etc) and preset packs made soon, we're monkeying around int he studio with some new tools and toys, we're avid DnBers too so when we're ready to release we'll fire some up.

Also looking into more involved Combi preset packs too, for those dirty neuro-filth basses and squelches we all know we enjoy, especially with wall-slapping trouser-flapping deep subs

Fusion

12 Sep 2022

I did not know that the AMG Sample pack had Redrum patches , the one I have only has wav files.

If you are happy using Rex or NNXT patches then have a look at the Danny bird and Lenzman sample packs which should be on Loopmasters/Loopcloud, they also have a lot of other D&B packs

• Information