Cinematic Beatworks - Reason+ Pack

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
User avatar
nickb523
RE Developer
Posts: 403
Joined: 23 Jan 2017
Location: Fife, Scotland

Post 22 Nov 2021

New pack out today that accompanies the Cinematic Aura ReFill -

cb-forum.png



Download on Reason+ now - https://share.reasonstudios.com/pack/484/

Cheers! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
StephenHutchinson
Posts: 180
Joined: 27 Sep 2019

Post 22 Nov 2021

nickb523 wrote:
22 Nov 2021
New pack out today that accompanies the Cinematic Aura ReFill -


cb-forum.png




Download on Reason+ now - https://share.reasonstudios.com/pack/484/

Cheers! :)
Thanks Nick, much appreciated! Love your walkabout videos on YouTube by the way... :puf_smile:
:reason: Reason+ - (Reason user since v.1.0)
:refill: Reason Sound Design & Content Creation
Sound Dimension https://www.sounddimension.io

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

User avatar
nickb523
RE Developer
Posts: 403
Joined: 23 Jan 2017
Location: Fife, Scotland

Post 22 Nov 2021

StephenHutchinson wrote:
22 Nov 2021

Thanks Nick, much appreciated! Love your walkabout videos on YouTube by the way... :puf_smile:
Cheers Stephen. I'll be out and about talking crap for the November update soon, and with this Black Friday situation I can feel a bit of a rant coming on! :lol:

User avatar
StephenHutchinson
Posts: 180
Joined: 27 Sep 2019

Post 25 Nov 2021

nickb523 wrote:
22 Nov 2021
StephenHutchinson wrote:
22 Nov 2021

Thanks Nick, much appreciated! Love your walkabout videos on YouTube by the way... :puf_smile:
Cheers Stephen. I'll be out and about talking crap for the November update soon, and with this Black Friday situation I can feel a bit of a rant coming on! :lol:
I'm looking forward to it... the rant is due! I totally understand how hard the Black Friday situation is for developers such as yourself. I hope that your situation won't be too affected.
:reason: Reason+ - (Reason user since v.1.0)
:refill: Reason Sound Design & Content Creation
Sound Dimension https://www.sounddimension.io

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests