Yes, it can be lower than 7.00€ for 37 Refills

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 26 May 2021

6.50.png

Hello! Yes, it can be even lower than 7.00€ for 2282 Patches and 37 Refills.
We have dropped the price to the lowest level ever (6,50€) and hope you understand
the value of deal like this!

The good thing is all the patches open in the R11 too as all the combis are version 1.

Here are three Refills that are part of the bundle:

http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... notone.rfl
http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... ooster.rfl
http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... 0Vol.3.rfl

The purchase link: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... undle.html

Best Regards: Heikki
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Heigen5 on 17 Sep 2021, edited 13 times in total.

User avatar
jam-s
Posts: 1564
Joined: 17 Apr 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post 26 May 2021

The Refill market seems to be really bad these days if you have to be underselling your Refills for that low of a price.
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace. ... Pool's closed due to corona.

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 26 May 2021

jam-s wrote:
26 May 2021
The Refill market seems to be really bad these days if you have to be underselling your Refills for that low of a price.
The Refill market ain't the same is true. Our original price was 149€ for the bundle, But I'm fine with it - at least people get some dope sounds to use in their music for cheap.

User avatar
Ottostrom
Posts: 551
Joined: 13 May 2016

Post 26 May 2021

I honestly feel like this is getting into spam territory now. I get it's hard to sell refills and I appreciate that there are people out there still making them but every week there is a new post about these same refills. On the first page of this sub-category of the forum there are now five different posts about them. It would make more sense if there was anything new getting created but its always these same 37 refills..

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 26 May 2021

Ottostrom wrote:
26 May 2021
I honestly feel like this is getting into spam territory now. I get it's hard to sell refills and I appreciate that there are people out there still making them but every week there is a new post about these same refills. On the first page of this sub-category of the forum there are now five different posts about them. It would make more sense if there was anything new getting created but its always these same 37 refills..
I'm not able to edit the first post anymore is the main reason why I post new threads to promote. And you don't have to be having that kind of an attitude about it. This forum area is for promoting Refills, you can avoid it if you don't like.

User avatar
killhamster
Posts: 58
Joined: 02 Aug 2019
Location: Portland, OR

Post 26 May 2021

OK, you finally got me. I've been considering it for a while, especially for devices I don't know as well and don't have a lot of presets for. I haven't bought a refill in so long lol

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 27 May 2021

killhamster wrote:
26 May 2021
OK, you finally got me. I've been considering it for a while, especially for devices I don't know as well and don't have a lot of presets for. I haven't bought a refill in so long lol
Congrats, you have got 2282 patches for almost nothing - hope you enjoy browsing the content! :cool: :thumbs_up:

User avatar
reusenoise
Posts: 58
Joined: 21 Dec 2019

Post 27 May 2021

Bought !
Thanks for these umbeatable offer

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 27 May 2021

reusenoise wrote:
27 May 2021
Bought !
Thanks for these umbeatable offer
Cheers & Thanks! Enjoy all the patches/sounds! :thumbs_up:

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 28 May 2021

We sell all the 37 Refills in a bundle for 7€ only this week. After that we put the price up to 29.90€ which is still cheap for the 37 Refills.
And we have some news to tell, we discontinue the Dopetank as when the R12 will drop, we start making patches with the new updated combi.

The new brand will be "Maxout Refills". Stay tuned!
Last edited by Heigen5 on 28 May 2021, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 2781
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 28 May 2021

pretty sure I have them all... looking forward to the new brand :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals -

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 28 May 2021

moneykube wrote:
28 May 2021
pretty sure I have them all... looking forward to the new brand :thumbs_up:
Cool that you have them all. :puf_smile:
We will start making more advanced stuff - so less oneshots and more modulated synths, evolving atmospheric pads, interesting grooves, more bling bling etc. :thumbs_up:

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 22 Jun 2021

Deleted.

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 09 Jul 2021

DELETED
Last edited by Heigen5 on 22 Jul 2021, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Billy+
Posts: 2780
Joined: 09 Dec 2016

Post 09 Jul 2021

jam-s wrote:
26 May 2021
The Refill market seems to be really bad these days if you have to be underselling your Refills for that low of a price.
Heigen5 wrote:
26 May 2021
The Refill market ain't the same is true. Our original price was 149€ for the bundle, But I'm fine with it - at least people get some dope sounds to use in their music for cheap.
Have you consider creating curated sound packs for plus?
Seems like you have a lot of work that's having to be massively discounted....
VST 2.4 MIDI It's definitely on the list of todos
What MIDI tools are you itching to use

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ Time for a good long sleep ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

visheshl
Posts: 496
Joined: 27 Sep 2019

Post 10 Jul 2021

Just bought the refills, haven't explored the refills yet, just downloaded, hoping to find a few good sounds in there

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 11 Jul 2021

Billy+ wrote:
09 Jul 2021

Have you consider creating curated sound packs for plus?
Seems like you have a lot of work that's having to be massively discounted....
I've considered it, not sure yet. :-)

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 11 Jul 2021

visheshl wrote:
10 Jul 2021
Just bought the refills, haven't explored the refills yet, just downloaded, hoping to find a few good sounds in there
Thanks & Cheers! I'm sure you'll be liking some of the patches. The more REs you have that I also have the bigger chances for you to find good stuff. :thumbup:

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 22 Jul 2021

DELETED.

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 09 Aug 2021

9.90_2.jpg
Hello!

Only one more week til R12 will drop! Our 37 Refills are full of gems and already all the creative FX-patches alone, are worth the 9.90€.
The upcoming new Combinator will start a new era in the sound-design.
So if you want to spend less than 10€ for all of our Refills, act now!

Here are three Refills that are part of the bundle:

http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... notone.rfl
http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... ooster.rfl
http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... 0Vol.3.rfl

The purchase link: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... undle.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Heigen5 on 25 Aug 2021, edited 1 time in total.

WaxTrax
Posts: 24
Joined: 16 Feb 2021

Post 09 Aug 2021

Can you consider limiting this to perhaps a monthly update? I appreciate wanting to generate money from your work, but it's not as if this message board is so busy that this advertisement is getting lost amongst the other conversations. Thank you.

User avatar
Jagwah
Posts: 2079
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 20 Aug 2021

Finally bought this. I know Heigen5 has made many good Prodigy type tracks over the years so I'm sure I'll find lots of good patches for myself in here. Thanks for the generous offer and good luck with Combinator 2 refills!

User avatar
jam-s
Posts: 1564
Joined: 17 Apr 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post 20 Aug 2021

From https://www.reasonstudios.com/blog/announcing-reason-12

"The Combinator in Reason 12 is overhauled to be fully customizable, more powerful, and easier than ever to work with. With the wealth of devices available to power it, you can build Combinators that feel like new devices. Create a custom interface with the controls you want laid out how you like, add images, set up expressive macro controls, change the panel size, and more to make any patch your own."

So basically you can now create custom combinator interfaces (with custom control layouts and not only customised background images) directly inside Reason.
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace. ... Pool's closed due to corona.

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 22 Aug 2021

Jagwah wrote:
20 Aug 2021
Finally bought this. I know Heigen5 has made many good Prodigy type tracks over the years so I'm sure I'll find lots of good patches for myself in here. Thanks for the generous offer and good luck with Combinator 2 refills!
Congrats & Thanks for getting them! Sure, there's lots of patches that can be used for the Prodigy kind of music. Already all the effect patches do lots of bling bling, hehe.

Anyway, a new era will begin with the updated combi - i'm gonna take my sounddesign to a new level! :thumbup:

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1152
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 22 Aug 2021

jam-s wrote:
20 Aug 2021
From https://www.reasonstudios.com/blog/announcing-reason-12

"The Combinator in Reason 12 is overhauled to be fully customizable, more powerful, and easier than ever to work with. With the wealth of devices available to power it, you can build Combinators that feel like new devices. Create a custom interface with the controls you want laid out how you like, add images, set up expressive macro controls, change the panel size, and more to make any patch your own."

So basically you can now create custom combinator interfaces (with custom control layouts and not only customised background images) directly inside Reason.
Yeah, I'm very excited for this, really feckin good move by the Props! :clap:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Iggster and 0 guests