Sound Pack help

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
JohnsonG

11 May 2021

Good Morning,

I hope someone can help me out. I downloaded a sound pack and used it on a track, but I am now trying to export that sound pack to my song to mix and add some effects etc, but I can seem to get it off at all.

It plays well in the combinator, but it stays there so I can do anything with it but just play it to listen back. I looked to see if there was a copy to track options or anything like that but I can't see it at all.

(It is the Sean Murray - Hip Hop Drums)

Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks

jamespember
Reason Studios

11 May 2021

JohnsonG wrote:
11 May 2021
Good Morning,

I hope someone can help me out. I downloaded a sound pack and used it on a track, but I am now trying to export that sound pack to my song to mix and add some effects etc, but I can seem to get it off at all.

It plays well in the combinator, but it stays there so I can do anything with it but just play it to listen back. I looked to see if there was a copy to track options or anything like that but I can't see it at all.

Thanks
I am assuming you just need to press Send to Track on the player device to send the MIDI to your track. Is that what you mean?
Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 08.49.45.png
Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 08.49.45.png (152.36 KiB) Viewed 365 times

stratatonic

22 May 2021

jamespember wrote:
11 May 2021
JohnsonG wrote:
11 May 2021
Good Morning,

Thanks
I am assuming you just need to press Send to Track on the player device to send the MIDI to your track. Is that what you mean?

Screenshot 2021- 05-11 at 08.49.45.png
jamespember: tirelessly working to increase Reason Studios MRR. AND a Reason technical guru...

• Information