Need Beta Testers for New Patches Shop

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Kevin Sunray

20 Apr 2021

Hello guys,

I need some people to test a new attempt I am doing to make my refills, old and new, available again, with credits this time, so people can buy only sounds they want instead of a whole pack. I have worked a lot programming it to work and the reason I am not actually having my stuff available through other ready stores is that I have been ignored when I tried or contacted so I am not wasting my time on third party stores.

To be more specific, all you have to do is to create an account in the link I will provide you and spend some free credits that I will give you to explore and download some of the :reason: patches and loops(inc. midi) you like.

If anyone interested in participating either reply here or DM me to send you the details. I am not sharing any links at the moment. I will announce later on when ready and all refills are up.

ps: Owners of my past refills, if you read this, you will be able to have access to the refills you own. I will email you :puf_bigsmile:

Cheers!

• Information