Free Creepy Soundpacks from Reason Studios

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!

moneykube

27 Oct 2020

nice ... thanks for the link
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

kuhliloach

30 Oct 2020

Let's take a closer look! 2 zip files. One has three folders named Patches, Samples, Sound Examples. The other also has 3 folders but they are named Patches, Previews, and Sample. Umm, ok, so where is the recommended place to put these inconsistently named folders? Hmm let's see here.. Well there's no readme or anything that says how to install these freebies. Guess we'll just stick them anywhere. Hmm why can't I find them in Reason? Well I guess I'll just find those zip files again and do another unpacking somewhere else. Somewhere Reason can find in the "Browser", but where might that be. Hey why are there so many files everywhere?

What you've just witnessed is why even some of the most musically talented people in this world will not touch Reason. There is no logical organization of anything. Installation of a sound pack isn't automated, data driven, convenient, account-associated, or user friendly. Is it a gift for the average Reason user who already can't find anything? Imagine a sound asset is added to your account and simply made available in a professional and clean manner. That would be a gift.

Loque

30 Oct 2020

Thanks Navi and RS! Appreciate it đź‘Ť! Stay healthy.
Reason12, Win10

• Information