On the latest "Reason to stay inside" youtube stream, Ryan and his guests discussed Friktion the entire episode. There were some great sounds being played throughout the session; I wish they would share them with us. I'll try to track them down and add them to this thread.
This new RS synth is fun to tweak and it's capable making some really wild sounds. I thought it would be cool if we made a community refill for this synth. What do you guys think?
I think these things work best when there is a deadline. How about January 1, 2021 as a deadline?
1) If you submit a Combinator patch, please only use stock Reason devices or free REs.
2) If you submit a Combinator patch, please assign at least one knob or one button to do something interesting.
3) If you submit a Combinator patch, please include the Combinator backdrop (attached below).
4) Don't plagiarize someone's patch. If you make enough changes to a FSB patch to make it sound WAY different, please credit the original designer/source "Original Name (Original Author) - Alternate Name-Your Initials.repatch" example: "Celtic Harp (FSB) - Spatula Spelunking-CM"
It's probably best to start off with an initialized patch/reset device.
5) Each sound designer will have their own folder (named by their RT username), and all their submitted patches will go inside their own folders. So categorize your patches as you wish; if your folder looks like a mess, it's your fault.