Classix Nouveaux Les Synthesis [ Track Production ]

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitley

25 Aug 2020

A quite cute and cool little refill that was made a few years ago — and it is also free!

Now I want to showcase different tracks made with it so please create something and share it in this thread. Ideally only using Classix Nouveaux Les Synthesis — and why not Friktion as well, and your drums of choice. (The more times I write it out the better I learn to spell it.) :-) Vocals are welcome too.

I'm thinking I'll then do a YouTube video later, featuring the best demos from you guys, and those included will of course be able to choose any (1 only) of the Bitley refills / or soundbanks in the other formats — free of charge. The demo videos get quite a lot of spins so it's probably great for your artist promotion as well. Links to all your artist pages / Spotify etc will of course be listed in the video description.

Show me what you do!

bitley

25 Aug 2020

PS

if you rather do something for any of the other banks (free banks of the other ones should you have one) happen to haveg

Ottostrom

26 Aug 2020

Every free download link on your website just gives me the dropbox page for downloading De Light.rfl so I can't get a hold of the relevant refill right now :/

bitley

26 Aug 2020

Oups! :D Fixed now!

• Information