multi playhead sequencer

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Bjørn Felle

06 Apr 2020

Hi all, is there a multi playhead sequencer like fugue machine usable in Reason?

doze

06 Apr 2020

Bjørn Felle wrote:
06 Apr 2020
Hi all, is there a multi playhead sequencer like fugue machine usable in Reason?
You can route Fugue Machine into reason. Works nicely.

Bjørn Felle

06 Apr 2020

doze wrote:
06 Apr 2020
Bjørn Felle wrote:
06 Apr 2020
from iOS over MIDI do you mean?

doze

06 Apr 2020

Bjørn Felle wrote:
06 Apr 2020
doze wrote:
06 Apr 2020

Yup, I'm using StudioMux (Audio or MIDI from iOS), on the PC... used to do same with Mac before it died. But now I believe you can do it natively on the Mac side. Pretty much any MIDI supporting App can be used in this way. But to stick to your Fugue Machine, it works nicely and have each playhead on a different MIDI channel feeding a different Rack Device.

Bjørn Felle

07 Apr 2020

doze wrote:
06 Apr 2020
Bjørn Felle wrote:
06 Apr 2020

Yup, I'm using StudioMux (Audio or MIDI from iOS), on the PC... used to do same with Mac before it died. But now I believe you can do it natively on the Mac side. Pretty much any MIDI supporting App can be used in this way. But to stick to your Fugue Machine, it works nicely and have each playhead on a different MIDI channel feeding a different Rack Device.
thank you, i have got my iPad working with Reason and use it with MidiPad and it works well. i had assumed i could use Fugue Machine in a similar way, but really would prefer something natively in the rack if such a thing exists

• Information