Share Your Patches [Combinator]

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Proboscis

16 Dec 2019

No doubt many of us have a lot of awesome, unique and interesting Combinator patches from hours of tinkering in Reason. Especially with the power of the Combinator, Reason seems to be designed for making patches that are one of a kind, and add a new dimension to the factory soundbank.

How about a thread where we can share some of our creations ? Posting attachments to the forum is easy, regardless of the format - you just need to zip/compress and then add the .zip.

To make this advantageous to more people, please stick to stock devices and free rack extensions, and if there are enough contributions, I'm happy to compile them, into a community ReFill at let's say when the contributions reach 50 (with a new ReFill at every 50 thereafter)

Loque

18 Dec 2019

Since the ppl already upload their stuff here or spreaded over the forum, it would be cool to have them in a regular updated refill packed together. Not sure if this is possible quite easily, but i would appreciate it.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Dec 2019

Loque wrote:
18 Dec 2019
Since the ppl already upload their stuff here or spreaded over the forum, it would be cool to have them in a regular updated refill packed together. Not sure if this is possible quite easily, but i would appreciate it.
That would actually be very cool. Wonder if there’s any way to search in the forum for posts with patch attachments. Would make compiling a whole lot easier.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Aosta

18 Dec 2019

Are we talking about a Reasontalk refill?
Maybe admin could look into setting up submissions for it.
Tend the flame

Proboscis

18 Dec 2019

My thoughts on the comments above are:

loque: Since people are sometimes sharing, but sometimes not, a single thread might inspire people to share more

figg: Sure searching the forum for them is a good idea, but if it came to a Refill, folks may not want their work to be included in a refill.However by posting here, the permission is implied in the opening post

aosta: that would be great - but this thread more or less could serve that purpose anyway, and I'm happy to do the work without imposing on others' time

Above all that, patches that have been posted previously may or may not be stock + free devices. A refill with any of the 1000+ rack extensions in the shop would be a bit of a mess, since we don't all own the same third party devices. Case in point is the free 'gift' patches from Propellerhead - how many people actually upgraded to R11 Suite ? 30% ? It means that for many, the refill is mostly broken. Although on reflection, stock R11 device patches still probably mean a refill as suggested would also be 'broken' for many, since I'm guessing R10 remains the most popular version as of this date. Maybe it's a dumb suggestion with too many caveats (and in hindsight maybe it's dumb for me to even offer, since I too am on R10)

• Information