Zampled gone down

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 6728
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 22 Nov 2020

iamthor4 wrote:
22 Nov 2020


your name is mr figgs isnt it i only just bought reason mate
It's MrFigg. Capital M capital F (no space no s) but sure. Why not. :) Glad you found Reason.
丰2ॐ

DaveyG
Posts: 1049
Joined: 03 May 2020

Post 22 Nov 2020

I called Columbo to see if his "just one more thing" could resolve this but it turns out he's no longer with us, like so many of the good guys.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 6728
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 22 Nov 2020

DaveyG wrote:
22 Nov 2020
I called Columbo to see if his "just one more thing" could resolve this but it turns out he's no longer with us, like so many of the good guys.
Petrocelli might be available.
丰2ॐ

DecafDreams
Posts: 159
Joined: 07 Oct 2020

Post 23 Feb 2021

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/prod ... ike-drums/

A new Zampled ReFill! I wonder where the samples were potentially stolen from this time? :twisted:

User avatar
Ottostrom
Posts: 479
Joined: 13 May 2016

Post 23 Feb 2021

DecafDreams wrote:
23 Feb 2021
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/prod ... ike-drums/

A new Zampled ReFill! I wonder where the samples were potentially stolen from this time? :twisted:
I'm absolutely against the practice of stealing and repackaging but the drums in the sound examples sound great :?

User avatar
jam-s
Posts: 1465
Joined: 17 Apr 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post 23 Feb 2021

DecafDreams wrote:
23 Feb 2021
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/prod ... ike-drums/

A new Zampled ReFill! I wonder where the samples were potentially stolen from this time? :twisted:
Could also be some processed free samples this time. ;) But will not buy in any case (got enough drum samples anyway).
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace. ... Pool's closed due to corona.

User avatar
adfielding
Posts: 887
Joined: 19 May 2015

Post 24 Feb 2021

DecafDreams wrote:
23 Feb 2021
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/prod ... ike-drums/

A new Zampled ReFill! I wonder where the samples were potentially stolen from this time? :twisted:
Yeah that's going to be a hard pass from me.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 6728
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 12 Jul 2021

Another new one from Zampled. Ripped off sounds once again you reckon?
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/prod ... -drums-fm/
丰2ॐ

DaveyG
Posts: 1049
Joined: 03 May 2020

Post 12 Jul 2021

MrFigg wrote:
12 Jul 2021
Another new one from Zampled. Ripped off sounds once again you reckon?
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/prod ... -drums-fm/
Do you think they have just sampled the presets from the model:cycles?

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 6728
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 12 Jul 2021

DaveyG wrote:
12 Jul 2021
MrFigg wrote:
12 Jul 2021
Another new one from Zampled. Ripped off sounds once again you reckon?
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/prod ... -drums-fm/
Do you think they have just sampled the presets from the model:cycles?
No idea, but it’s been shown that they’ve ripped off whole libraries in the past and for some reason RS still allow it to be sold in the Shop.
丰2ॐ

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests