Complex-1

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
djadalaide

12 May 2019

I love this synth, theres something about the sound.. I wouldn't compare it to Thor.

Like this old-school bass i made with it.

http://repatcher.com/patches/0001c0a801 ... 3/download

I also put together a combinator giving 8 voice Polyphony via Distributor, with cutoff and resonance mapped only to the combinator controls.

http://repatcher.com/patches/0001c0a801 ... 6/download

botnotbot

12 May 2019

Looks like moneykube had a similar idea, maybe a mod can merge the threads? viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7512144

EDIT: Forgot to say: thanks for sharing! :)

mashers

12 May 2019

I was wondering about using Distributor to make a polyphonic Complex-1, but didn't pursue it due to the irritation of the patches on the eight individual devices not being in sync. Change a parameter or routing on one device, and you have to change it on all of them if you want them to sound the same. I wish there was a way to make devices of the same kind master/slave, like you can with the Minilogue.

djadalaide

09 Jun 2019

mashers wrote:
12 May 2019
I was wondering about using Distributor to make a polyphonic Complex-1, but didn't pursue it due to the irritation of the patches on the eight individual devices not being in sync. Change a parameter or routing on one device, and you have to change it on all of them if you want them to sound the same. I wish there was a way to make devices of the same kind master/slave, like you can with the Minilogue.
Yeah, its a case of creating the patch in isolation then reloading it on all 8 devices, better than nothing!

At least you can use the combinator controls and assign each dial to the same parameter on all 8 devices.

• Information