Complex-1 community ReFill project

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
WongoTheSane

Post 22 Nov 2019

Thus is usually what happens when the device version isn't the same as the version used to save the patches. Did you make sure you were using the latest version by syncing your account in the shop?

Re8et

Post 23 Nov 2019

Some lo-fi goodness for the nostalgics :)
Atari 7600.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

m.arthur

Post 24 Nov 2019

WongoTheSane wrote:
22 Nov 2019
Thus is usually what happens when the device version isn't the same as the version used to save the patches. Did you make sure you were using the latest version by syncing your account in the shop?
Ah, thank you! This was precisely the problem, my version was out of date. Cheers! (And no, I had never hit the 'sync' button in the shop, nice!)

-M

Jackjackdaw

Post 24 Nov 2019

I am sorely tempted by the Arturia V collection deal, In an effort to prove to myself I don't need it I have been using the demo and recreating some of the presets in Reason. Here is a patch inspired by the Buchla Easel V patch 'L.A. 2049' In essence it's doing the same thing as the Buchla V but is missing Arturia's gravity modulator and the dusty Analog modelling. Tweak the LPG envelopes and the shaper!

Just uploaded a Jam using a variation of this patch if yer interested...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MrBlue

Post 30 Nov 2019

Thank's for the last patches... another one inspired by Fithy Audiorate by DivKid ;)
You can play it wiht an arp !
Blue Audiorate (dirty bass org) - MrBlue.zip

• Information