Our Reason Refill Library for a crazy-cheap price!!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Heigen5

Post 29 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
28 Apr 2019
I’d like to recommend this and encourage folk to buy it. It’s excellent and the price cannot be complained about in the slightest. Great refills.
Thank you - I have so much left to do, I'm taking my work very seriously, and it's fun at the same time. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :cool:

Heigen5

Post 15 Jun 2019

MONOTONE.png
Greetings, I'm done with a new Refill i.e. Dopetank Monotone. This is once again free to my alltime customers again.
Monotone bass synth ain't the most versatile instrument but it still has a nice character imo.
30 patches for this are included to my 'ALLTIME" library and the price is still 12€ for the whole Dopetank Library still... So Hurry up chaps/gals and dogs + cats...

A Reason File to show up 5 patches for it: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... one.reason

You can get it here: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

and... S N A K E S
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Heigen5 on 15 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.

MrFigg

Post 15 Jun 2019

Again...recommended. Cheap as fck just now and excellent.

Heigen5

Post 27 Jun 2019

THE_ALLTIME_REFILLS_FOR_10.png
Hello! Our Alltime EVER Reason Refill Library is on SALE for two weeks and now costs as little as 10€!
Crazy? Yes! Worth it? Absolutely...!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heigen5

Post 05 Jul 2019

alli_amps.png

Our massive library just got even bigger! We just included 30 more patches to our library. In this time we created 12 DOPE Softube guitar patches, 7 Softube Bass patches and 10 neat Alligator patches.

Our clients are always happy, as we deliver lots of free content even when the price is as low as 12€ for 1597 patches!! Crazy? Yes - A must have? Absolutely!

Buy it NOW:!! http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Heigen5

Post 12 Jul 2019

Echobode.png

We have just added 15 Echobode and 7 The Echo patches to our massive library. Now the overall patch amount is 1619!!

I also uploaded a .Reason demo save, that used lots of our recent sound-design patches. Only RE in this demo-song is Echobode. HERE: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... ode.reason

The actual Refill details and a purchase is here: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Heigen5

Post 12 Jul 2019

This was also a FREE including for those who already bought our library (check your email). :cool:

MrFigg

Post 12 Jul 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
12 Jul 2019
This was also a FREE including for those who already bought our library (check your email). :cool:
Great :):):). I probably know the answer to this but do you know if there’s any way to convert the RE patches so they work with the VST?

Ps. Didn’t come to my email :(

Heigen5

Post 12 Jul 2019

MrFigg wrote:
12 Jul 2019
Heigen5 wrote:
12 Jul 2019
Great :):):). I probably know the answer to this but do you know if there’s any way to convert the RE patches so they work with the VST?

I pm'd you and provided a link to the download. But to answer your question: I only have the RE format of all of my RE's so yeah, sorry, but I can't convert them. Maybe you should make a feature suggestion to the Props and ask if they could let us convert them. Maybe it's not impossible and such a thing could be part of the SDK?? As this would be a nice thing for the sound-designers as well, as it would make it possible to do sound-design in the VST format too then (By using Reason). ;)

MrFigg

Post 12 Jul 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
12 Jul 2019
MrFigg wrote:
12 Jul 2019

I pm'd you and provided a link to the download. But to answer your question: I only have the RE format of all of my RE's so yeah, sorry, but I can't convert them. Maybe you should make a feature suggestion to the Props and ask if they could let us convert them. Maybe it's not impossible and such a thing could be part of the SDK?? As this would be a nice thing for the sound-designers as well, as it would make it possible to do sound-design in the VST format too then (By using Reason). ;)
Thanks Heikki. Saw that :)

• Information