Thor Presets

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

hi i been trying out synthesis nearly two weeks now and made some patches any advice on how i can make these better cheers

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/pa08b66 ... orage_Bank
Last edited by sleep1979 on 29 Mar 2019, edited 2 times in total.

sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

decided i do mind

sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

joeyluck wrote:
28 Mar 2019
Re: Nevermind - About It

Here is the wikipedia page for Nevermind that tells you all about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevermind
decided i quite mind what you think after all cheers joe

sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

Last edited by sleep1979 on 29 Mar 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Namyo85

28 Mar 2019

"I don't mind". George Harrison, I want to tell you.
Anyway, cool. Have downloaded these will check them out later. :cool:

sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

Namyo85 wrote:
28 Mar 2019
"I don't mind". George Harrison, I want to tell you.
Anyway, cool. Have downloaded these will check them out later. :cool:
cheers bro ignore the bonus one just for fun , let me know what you think for almost two weeks of learning

Namyo85

28 Mar 2019

These are dope, you've certainly put some thought and detail into them! Great leads and pads. Thor is quite a beast on the quiet.
I'd say keep doing what you do, experiment with Thors Delay and Chorus a bit more on the some of the sounds maybe. Assign parameters to the rotaries such as filter cut off and resonance.

sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

Namyo85 wrote:
28 Mar 2019
These are dope, you've certainly put some thought and detail into them! Great leads and pads. Thor is quite a beast on the quiet.
I'd say keep doing what you do, experiment with Thors Delay and Chorus a bit more on the some of the sounds maybe. Assign parameters to the rotaries such as filter cut off and resonance.
Thank u man im literally in love with it it has that analog retro sound that i love and i dimissed it before , i tried out europa and a few others but thors my starter synth for learning how to program sound now ( i just need to get back to my songs ) coz i have been spending allmy time playing with thor , why is it soo underated ? Maybe coz it isn’t a vst , but thanks so much for trying them out dude means a lot i will improve them
Over time and make my own little bank alongside an ep im trying to finish cheers bro 🙂

• Information