Purchasing refills for Reason intro

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
sleep1979

27 Mar 2019

i understand some refills wont work with intro , thats cool there can be a disclaimer saying that but i should be able to choose that problem for myself , also some refills for some rack extensions that will work i can not purchase ( such as exode who only sells on the props shop 0 so i cannot get them if i want ? come on props

bitley

27 Mar 2019

Save the money for an upgrade to Reason instead.

sleep1979

27 Mar 2019

bitley wrote:
27 Mar 2019
even saving that £169 in a sale , that money when i got two kids at my pockets every five mins aint easy my friend but yes i would like to at some point , maybe black Friday or Christmas

MrFigg
Competition Winner

27 Mar 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
27 Mar 2019
bitley wrote:
27 Mar 2019
even saving that £169 in a sale , that money when i got two kids at my pockets every five mins aint easy my friend but yes i would like to at some point , maybe black Friday or Christmas
Buy your kids Reason for Christmas :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sleep1979

27 Mar 2019

MrFigg wrote:
27 Mar 2019
sleep1979 wrote:
27 Mar 2019

If i was into abusing my kids i would lol :roll: can you imagine there distrought faces on christmas day haha thats like my son buying me a copy of fortnite or a skateboard , and my daughter buying me a Giant poster of River phoniex to go on my wall or a sixteen candles dvd ( not really things i want lol ) maybe ill buy it for myself and write "its from the kids" but how do you get a bozed discount of reason upgrade from intro , we will see but for now i'm doing alright

boingy

27 Mar 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
27 Mar 2019
MrFigg wrote:
27 Mar 2019

If i was into abusing my kids i would lol :roll: can you imagine there distrought faces on christmas day haha thats like my son buying me a copy of fortnite or a skateboard , and my daughter buying me a Giant poster of River phoniex to go on my wall or a sixteen candles dvd ( not really things i want lol ) maybe ill buy it for myself and write "its from the kids" but how do you get a bozed discount of reason upgrade from intro , we will see but for now i'm doing alright
Some decades back I bought my wife a Scalextric set for Christmas. And loads of spare track. Some decades later it still comes up in conversation sometimes....

sleep1979

27 Mar 2019

boingy wrote:
27 Mar 2019
sleep1979 wrote:
27 Mar 2019

Some decades back I bought my wife a Scalextric set for Christmas. And loads of spare track. Some decades later it still comes up in conversation sometimes....
hahaha :-)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

27 Mar 2019

My wife at the time bought me a Guild guitar when I turned 40. When she turned 40 I bought her an ice cream maker ha ha ha. We are no longer married.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

27 Mar 2019

Perspectives, perspectives...

A Reason setup with a decent computer, monitors and headphones, a mic and some more bits and pieces would be say $2000

This would easily translate to recording equipment for $20,000 to create a comparable studio back in say the year 1995.

sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

MrFigg wrote:
27 Mar 2019
My wife at the time bought me a Guild guitar when I turned 40. When she turned 40 I bought her an ice cream maker ha ha ha. We are no longer married.
But now she’s probably making a mr whippy for the next guy with that ice cream maker 🙄 i dunno some people so ungrateful id be well happy with a ice cream maker .😂

sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

bitley wrote:
27 Mar 2019
Perspectives, perspectives...

A Reason setup with a decent computer, monitors and headphones, a mic and some more bits and pieces would be say $2000

This would easily translate to recording equipment for $20,000 to create a comparable studio back in say the year 1995.
I sometimes wonder whether your a single guy , with these statements 😂( im only joking )

tbh you could probably get it cheaper than that these days , i could have bought reason 10 for £110 the other day from someone i just didnt have the money my daughters birthday next week is the priority , a ps4 some horror games and some new vinyls , and a planned dinner at a mexican for her 15th .
Thats gotta take the place of me getting that .
I almost pulled the finger on it , but im not selfish i got that ps4 , besides not everyone needs full reason , cubase always has more flavours and so does ableton .
its just the refills that aint always compatable , other daws dont have that problem and theres vst now so i should stop moaning fot now until i get an upgrade .
its just that some refills are compatable and probs should sell them to me if i want to miss out on a few combinator patches that was my point here , I sometimes prefer the nnxt to the combinators anyway 🙂 pinknoise sells his refills via a website and so do you bitley so not a problem but some are only avalable via props site , which i cant buy

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
28 Mar 2019
MrFigg wrote:
27 Mar 2019
But now she’s probably making a mr whippy for the next guy with that ice cream maker 🙄 i dunno some people so ungrateful id be well happy with a ice cream maker .😂
Nah...honestly speaking it wasn't even a good one. Half a litre.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

MrFigg wrote:
28 Mar 2019
sleep1979 wrote:
28 Mar 2019

Nah...honestly speaking it wasn't even a good one. Half a litre.
Maybe there making little cones with flakes , and now you spend all your cash on plugins id say it turned out ok 😂 next thing im gonna buy is pinknoises europa waves refill only €19 that looks cool u on that one figgy pudding ? At least i can buy it elwhere than probs and it has an account and download section stil

• Information