PERCSTUFF

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bazla
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Jan 2019

Post 18 Jan 2019

Hi,

I just bought myself Reason 10 and tried to load a few old tracks I made years ago. Unfortunately nearly all of them requite 'PERCSTUFF' refill.

Can't find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have it knocking around on their old system?

Many Thanks

User avatar
Quiloc Lim
Posts: 93
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Location: San Deigo, CA

Post 19 Jan 2019

Hi,

I also have some old tracks that I've opened and learned that I'm missing a sample from the percustuff refill. So, apparently, I've had it and used it in the past.

I've looked through all my old drives and backups for it with no success.

I was really digging deep through some dodgy file sharing sites to find this old refill.... with no success. Lots of broken / expired links, but no percstuff refill to be had. Of course, the wife had to walk in while I was doing this and one of these dodgy sites had a bunch of animated links to hentai sites. :lol: :lol: Good thing she didn't bother asking what I was up to. :-)

All that being said, if anyone has this old refill that is willing to share it, or has a working link to it, please post here. I'd be grateful.


:-)

User avatar
friday
Posts: 148
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 19 Jan 2019

Quiloc Lim wrote:
19 Jan 2019
Of course, the wife had to walk in while I was doing this and one of these dodgy sites had a bunch of animated links to hentai sites. :lol: :lol: Good thing she didn't bother asking what I was up to. :-)
*SMILE ☺ *

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 2068
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 19 Jan 2019

friday wrote:
19 Jan 2019
Quiloc Lim wrote:
19 Jan 2019
Of course, the wife had to walk in while I was doing this and one of these dodgy sites had a bunch of animated links to hentai sites. :lol: :lol: Good thing she didn't bother asking what I was up to. :-)
*SMILE ☺ *
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Flavolous
Posts: 408
Joined: 17 Aug 2016
Location: ZW | GB

Post 19 Jan 2019

Quiloc Lim wrote:
19 Jan 2019
Of course, the wife had to walk in while I was doing this and one of these dodgy sites had a bunch of animated links to hentai sites. :lol: :lol: Good thing she didn't bother asking what I was up to. :-)


hmmm not sure I'd qualify that as a good thing :D ;)

User avatar
rgdaniel
Posts: 206
Joined: 07 Sep 2017

Post 19 Jan 2019

bazla wrote:
18 Jan 2019
Hi,

I just bought myself Reason 10 and tried to load a few old tracks I made years ago. Unfortunately nearly all of them requite 'PERCSTUFF' refill.

Can't find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have it knocking around on their old system?

Many Thanks
I have PERCUSTUFF.RFL - not sure I've ever used it, and I cannot vouch for its provenance ;)
It seems to be a bunch of wav files sorted into percussion-related folders.... S N A R E ... C L A P S ... etc
Is that the one? Let me know how you want to proceed... don't want to anger the gods...

User avatar
Zac
Posts: 1221
Joined: 19 May 2016

Post 19 Jan 2019

rgdaniel wrote:
19 Jan 2019
bazla wrote:
18 Jan 2019
Hi,

I just bought myself Reason 10 and tried to load a few old tracks I made years ago. Unfortunately nearly all of them requite 'PERCSTUFF' refill.

Can't find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have it knocking around on their old system?

Many Thanks
I have PERCUSTUFF.RFL - not sure I've ever used it, and I cannot vouch for its provenance ;)
It seems to be a bunch of wav files sorted into percussion-related folders.... S N A R E ... C L A P S ... etc
Is that the one? Let me know how you want to proceed... don't want to anger the gods...
I have it too. Very old now. Was big around 2002-3. I'll share if Daniel can't.

User avatar
rgdaniel
Posts: 206
Joined: 07 Sep 2017

Post 19 Jan 2019

Zac wrote:
19 Jan 2019
Very old now.
Not unlike myself...
Zac wrote:
19 Jan 2019
I'll share if Daniel can't.
I have a ZIP file ready to email, or whatever you kids call it these days...

User avatar
Quiloc Lim
Posts: 93
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Location: San Deigo, CA

Post 21 Jan 2019

Zac wrote:
19 Jan 2019
I'll share if Daniel can't.
I have a ZIP file ready to email, or whatever you kids call it these days...
[/quote]

Yes please. :-) Thank you.

quiloc@hotmail.com

bazla
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Jan 2019

Post 25 Jan 2019

rgdaniel wrote:
19 Jan 2019
I have a ZIP file ready to email, or whatever you kids call it these days...
If you could fire that over to me at iambaz6969@gmail.com, that would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests