40% off + Unlimited Buy 1 get 1 FREE

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
-008'

01 Nov 2018

Hello Reasontalk fam! I have Halloween Week sale for all of my ReFills, Drums and MIDI kits.

It is 40% off everything PLUS unlimited Buy 1 get 1 FREE. (Buy 2 get 2, 3 gets 3, and so on!)
No codes required, happens automagically at the checkout page.

https://sounds.doubleoeight.com/

peace & good music,
-008'

p.s.
I have a nice free update for Dissonata owners coming soon, but Grain keeps crashing on me every session! Is anyone else getting that?
I reported it to props, but if all who are affected also speak up I'm sure it will get it fixed faster. :mrgreen:
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

Loque

01 Nov 2018

Depends on what you are doing with Grain. I think i have still a bug report open too. Maybe something with LFOs modulating LFOs...not sure...
Reason12, Win10

-008'

01 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
01 Nov 2018
Depends on what you are doing with Grain. I think i have still a bug report open too. Maybe something with LFOs modulating LFOs...not sure...
yeah, i *thought* it used to be from changing the engine (for ex. from tape to grain osc.) but now it happens just changing patches. It's a weird one, hard for me to reproduce and I haven't pinned down the exact culprit yet. :x
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

Boombastix
Competition Winner

01 Nov 2018

-008' wrote:
Loque wrote:
01 Nov 2018
yeah, i *thought* it used to be from changing the engine (for ex. from tape to grain osc.) but now it happens just changing patches. It's a weird one, hard for me to reproduce and I haven't pinned down the exact culprit yet. :x
Maybe your patches are corrupted. Try to reset Grain and do a few patches just changing the filter knob a little and see if you can reopen them. Second thing I would try is to uninstall/reinstall Grain itself.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Mr. Watts

03 Nov 2018

Hey, trying to buy a couple refills at the moment but it appears you don’t accept visa? I’m only seeing PayPal and Apple Pay options. I’m trying to make the purchase with a pre paid visa but am not seeing any option for that. Been meaning to get some of your refills for a while now. Hard to find good Kong refills out there, or any for that matter. The Antidote Refill sounds awesome as well.

• Information