Silly Question?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Reasonfan

26 Oct 2018

I have latest Reason software, as well as loads of current and past Refills. Why am I not able to see these Refills when I am going through the listed sound files in Reason? It does a scan of the computer whenever it opens, and yet never gives me these Refills to play ehrn it initially opens up.Why? Thanks John

aeox
Competition Winner

01 Nov 2018

Reasonfan wrote:
26 Oct 2018
I have latest Reason software, as well as loads of current and past Refills. Why am I not able to see these Refills when I am going through the listed sound files in Reason? It does a scan of the computer whenever it opens, and yet never gives me these Refills to play ehrn it initially opens up.Why? Thanks John
I store my refills on a second harddrrive and set that folder in favorites so I can just double click it and sort through refills quickly

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Nov 2018

Reasonfan wrote:
26 Oct 2018
Browse to the folder location using "This PC" (left of screen) :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information