Guitar & Bass Booster Refills

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
splangie

15 Oct 2018

Has anyone explored these refills? I saw it mentioned a couple times but could not find a review. Looks like a nice package with lots of choices. I downloaded this late last night but did not have time review.

"Super deal: 93% discount - you save $393! The Guitar & Bass Booster Pack bundles hundreds of the most sought after axes into one affordable collection"

Includes -
The Loop Loft Doug Wamble Slide Guitar Collection
Jiggery-Pokery Guitars 1 - Stratocaster
Jiggery-Pokery Guitars 2 - Telecaster
Dan Dean Productions Dan Dean Bass Collection
The Loop Loft Doug Wamble Telecaster
Sounds and Effects Electrified!
The Loop Loft Janek Gwizdala Electric Bass
Mode Audio Mystic Rhythm
Sonic Reality Triple Bass
Sonic Reality Triple Guitars"

https://shop.propellerheads.com/product ... ster-pack/

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Oct 2018

Although I can get on board with sampled bass instruments like Reason Bass I really don’t like sampled guitars. That’s maybe because I play guitar and can fix all that stuff myself. I just don’t think the individually sampled notes sound anything like a real guitar (even though they’re sampled). The Loop Loft REX can be fun for dropping in on a beat. That said, I haven’t looked at this bundle but I can wholeheartedly recommend the World Booster. It’s great.
Last edited by MrFigg on 15 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

motuscott

15 Oct 2018

I have the Dan Dean bass thingy for when I don't actually maul the bass parts myself.
Pretty much rules
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

NekujaK

16 Oct 2018

Am not familiar with most of the refills on the list, however, stay away from anything by Sonic Reality. Terrible samples.
wreaking havoc with :reason: since 2.5
:arrow: https://soundcloud.com/nekujak-donnay/sets

Boombastix
Competition Winner

16 Oct 2018

Looploft and Mode have quite good sound examples on their websites. I don't have this pack but the sound demos was enough info for me to decide for or against buying it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Reasonable man

16 Oct 2018

I have the jiggery pokery stuff . I havn't had a chance to go through all of it let alone use them yet but not having any mics at the moment i will be using these. Bass, Strat, tele humbucker pickups etc etc they sound like the real thing to me . all done in nn-xt with fx combies and all the individual samples provided . There is all the fret noise ,sliding ,picking noises thrown in.
These things are usable in productions , i'd defy anyone to hear that they've not been recordeed live as part of a song session. I got them originally in case someone needed or wanted electric guitarrs in their stuff so im covered but alot of the fx conbies are usuable in any music genre and the samples are ripe for throwing into grain etc etc

• Information