.syx banks for DX7 and Volca FM

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
NaviRetlav

26 Aug 2018

Look what I did! New .syx patches for your DX7-compatible synths. 8 Banks with 256 sounds, for your favorite FM instrument*. *Works with Korg Volca FM, Yamaha DX7 or the free “dexed VST”, now available at; www.naviretlav.com

The first 25 customers can use coupon code “DX7BOOST” for a 10% off discount. Hurry up! These won’t last long. If you already own our “Extension ReFill - PX7” and/or “PX7 Combination” ReFills for DX7 RE send us an email and you will receive a personalized discount up to 80% off the retail price.

Details:
- 256 .syx DX7 patches
- 8 .syx DX7 banks
- Compatible with Yamaha DX7, dexed VST, and Korg Volca FM
- Price: $28 USD

More at: www.naviretlav.com

NaviRetlav

27 Aug 2018

So far I didn't get the chance to test out those patches with other synths, but I'm assuming that they will be compatible even with NI FM7, NI FM8, Arturia V DX7 and probably even the new Yamaha Reface DX.
It would be great it you could help me to build up the full list of all .syx / DX7 compatible software and hardware instruments.

Please leave a comment if you know other synth instruments that can load .syx / DX7 patches

Also if you get any of our sound bank, and for some reason you found it not working or you are not satisfied about the sounds you get out of your hardware/instrument, you can ask for the full refund within 48 hours, so you are free to test the sounds without any fear.

If you are an owner of real DX7 or any sysex compatible hardware synth and have own youtube channel with over 200 subscribers, you can also ask about the free review copy of this sound bank.

• Information