Aesthetic Flow - New ReFill from SKP Sound Design

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
nickb523
RE Developer

01 Aug 2018

Hey folks,

So here we are, I have again emerged from the SKP studio with another high-quality ReFill that will help you enter that mysterious and sometimes elusive state of oneness that we call ‘flow’. Cued up for SKP chapter 3 we have a transcendental journey through tone and texture entitled Aesthetic Flow.

With a plethora of zen-infused ambience patches, deep-evolving atmospheric pads and sun-soaked leads full of nostalgic sentiment. Aesthetic Flow embodies your thoughts and will stimulate pure creative flow leaving you in a state of bliss.

Drawing inspiration from the works of David Lynch and music from Angelo Badalamenti. Aesthetic Flow aims to provide a library of weird and wonderful patches that invoke a strong and emotive sense of flow that you simply cannot ignore.

The Aesthetic Flow ReFill contains more than 200 meticulously crafted Combinator patches that make use of all the Reason 10 stock devices. From older classics like Subtractor and Malstrom right through to the fresh new sounds of Grain and Europa, you are sure to find ensembles that will spark your creative flow. The Combinators also include creative use of Reason 10’s optional content devices such as Radical Piano, Humana, Pangea and Klang.

Aesthetic Flow is a collection of:

42 Ambience & texture patches
25 Beefy bass patches
56 Nostalgic leads
49 Deep evolving pads
35 Animated movement patches
25 Waveforms for use with Grain

The patches contained within Aesthetic Flow all sound fantastic right out of the box, and include full velocity sensitivity and mod wheel assignments on every patch throughout the ReFill. All sounds are calibrated to average -12dBFS (VU) to avoid any unwanted sonic surprises.

Aesthetic Flow is available now for £14.95.

Cheers,

Nick Baxter
SKP Sound Design

rgdaniel

01 Aug 2018

Grabbed this right away, I always like SKP refills, including this one, so far.

moneykube

01 Aug 2018

:!: :!: :exclamation: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :arrow: Wh :refill: ohoo Love It
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

nickb523
RE Developer

02 Aug 2018

Thanks for the support guys. :thumbs_up:

Nick :)

moneykube

09 Aug 2018

broke the uninspired mode I was in... having great fun mucking around with patches,,,
:oops: will still send you a demo if wondering... was in a blocked zone but now I'm free :puf_smile:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

nickb523
RE Developer

11 Aug 2018

moneykube wrote:
09 Aug 2018
will still send you a demo if wondering... was in a blocked zone but now I'm free :puf_smile:
Yeah sure thing. Just send it over to me when you are ready.

Glad your feeling back in the swing of things! :)

WillyOD

14 Aug 2018

Just wanted to let you know that the demo sounds very good. I'll pick this up next month when/if I have some extra cash.
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

nickb523
RE Developer

22 Aug 2018

WillyOD wrote:
14 Aug 2018
Just wanted to let you know that the demo sounds very good. I'll pick this up next month when/if I have some extra cash.
Nice one Willy... Thanks for the support! :)

New demo from The Qube -

Cheers,

Nick :)

• Information