Europa Relay updated to include VST/AU support

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
adfielding

01 Jun 2018

Hi there,

This is just a quick post to let everyone know that my Europa sound-bank 'Europa Relay' has been updated to include support for the recently released VST/AU version of Europa.

Unfortunately this update is currently unavailable from the Propellerhead Shop, though I have recently reached out to them to try and resolve this. In the meantime, if you purchased through the Propellerhead Shop then please get in touch with me via the Fielding SoundWorks contact form with proof of purchase and I'll furnish you with an update manually.

Users who purchased directly should be able to get the update by following the link in their original purchase e-mail, though again - if you're having any issues then please send me a message via the fieldingsoundworks.com contact form along with proof of purchase.

For the uninitiated, Europa Relay is a huge cinematic sound-bank for Propellerhead’s Europa synthesiser.

Relay consists of 150 patches, with a focus on stunning ambient textures, atmospheric pads, deep chords, massive bass, rhythmic sequences, and expressive keys.

Following on from working on the Europa factory sound-bank, Relay was built with the idea of pushing Europa’s strengths as a versatile, highly modulatable sound source. The patches contained sound richly detailed, and are also designed to be quickly usable in a real-world composition & production environment. Whether you’re looking to give your productions a slick cinematic flair, or whether you’re after an eclectic sound-bank to use as a complete palette of sounds, Relay is for you.

You can read more about it, listen to some sound demos, grab a demo pack of 10 patches, and pick it up from here.

http://fieldingsoundworks.com/fsw-03-europa-relay

Cheers!

nickb523
RE Developer

01 Jun 2018

I think they should patch the VSTi so it can open the ReFills. Obviously the combinators will not work but it at least gives VST users access to the available third-party soundbanks. :)

In saying that, if anyone has also purchased Europa Grid Sequence i'm happy to provide the .repatch files on request.

Apologies for that Adam, i'm not intending to hijack... i'm just thinking along the same lines. :)

Nick

esselfortium

01 Jun 2018

Nicely done. Europa Relay is a beautiful collection of sounds!
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

sleep1979

01 Jun 2018

nickb523 wrote:
01 Jun 2018
I think they should patch the VSTi so it can open the ReFills. Obviously the combinators will not work but it at least gives VST users access to the available third-party soundbanks. :)

In saying that, if anyone has also purchased Europa Grid Sequence i'm happy to provide the .repatch files on request.

Apologies for that Adam, i'm not intending to hijack... i'm just thinking along the same lines. :)

Nick
As someone who only owns reason intro , i hope it works the other way around . And i think all future developers wont make refills for this synth , its exciting because we will see a lot more top patchers like adam designing stuff .

adfielding

04 Jun 2018

nickb523 wrote:
01 Jun 2018

No problem at all, and I agree! I would have loved to see the VST/AU version of Europa open up ReFills, but at least I know to keep the patches separate for future sound-banks going forward :)
esselfortium wrote:
01 Jun 2018
Thanks so much - I'm still using it a ton myself, which I guess is a good sign!
sleep1979 wrote:
01 Jun 2018
As someone who only owns reason intro , i hope it works the other way around . And i think all future developers wont make refills for this synth , its exciting because we will see a lot more top patchers like adam designing stuff .
I like the idea of releasing future sound-banks as both ReFills and separate patches - I don't know about anyone else, but I still really like the concept of ReFills and I find them great for organisation within Reason... but I'm all about options, and I see no reason why I shouldn't provide both ReFills and separate patches in the future :)

sleep1979

04 Jun 2018

adfielding wrote:
04 Jun 2018
nickb523 wrote:
01 Jun 2018

No problem at all, and I agree! I would have loved to see the VST/AU version of Europa open up ReFills, but at least I know to keep the patches separate for future sound-banks going forward :)
esselfortium wrote:
01 Jun 2018
Thanks so much - I'm still using it a ton myself, which I guess is a good sign!
sleep1979 wrote:
01 Jun 2018
I like the idea of releasing future sound-banks as both ReFills and separate patches - I don't know about anyone else, but I still really like the concept of ReFills and I find them great for organisation within Reason... but I'm all about options, and I see no reason why I shouldn't provide both ReFills and separate patches in the future :)
i know you will adam coz your a reason guy , but maybe the other big hitters wont do refills we will see cheers for the music and patches adam top notch

• Information