Dopetank RETAIL and More Content Released NOW!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
deepndark

02 Apr 2018

Hi, Dopetank Refills is introducing a new business model - Buy em all, and get a lifetime lasting subscription for all to the new upcoming releases FOR FREE!
We are working on to release more Refills continuesly all the time - we are currently making sounds for the Grain and Europa and more. Expand your sound-palette now, and get some inspiration from the Dopetank Refills + more!

Thank You!
B/R: H.Roots
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A list of the Refills included to this package:

Dopetank Antidote Boostpack VOL.1
Dopetank Hiphop Rex Loops
Dopetank kHs One 30
DopeTank Piano
Dopetank Stock Effects
Dopetank Subström ReFill
Dopetank Thor Mono Synths
Dopetank Thorset Refill
La Bass
Polysix 34
Thor Genetics (POLY SYNTHS)
Tweakazound VOL.4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Details: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html
Last edited by deepndark on 23 Jul 2018, edited 2 times in total.

deepndark

22 Jul 2018

I added a new Grain Refill (50 patches) to this already huge and valuable library.
Get my all Refills for 34€ and recieve more content for FREE!
Here's a Reason Save introducing some of the sounds: www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Dopetank_ ... les.reason

Next including will be a Europa Refill.

Thank you!

deepndark

24 Jul 2018

Hello!

I have created a Radical Piano Refill that contains 15 patches - Here's a Dopetank's take on how should a piano sound.
Here is a demo wav: www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Dopetank_ ... o_Demo.wav
Everyone who has subscribed will have it for free!

Subscription will give you thousands of sounds + LIFETIME FREE later on includings - for just 34€ !
Here is our sound-design page: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Zac

27 Jul 2018

I can see you have followed some marketing guidelines and your offer seems reasonable price wise. For me to get interested in paying for this i would need to hear demos of the patches and preferably a song made with only these patches. I can't spend money on something i can't hear. Hope i haven't missed a link or something. If so, sorry.

bitley

30 Jul 2018

It's good that fellow refill makers are trying (as myself) to survive but I would put up a little warning finger - note: for yourself - not your customers! - as you should probably need a little continous income from this in order to stay motivated. It feels great to give things away for free like updates and fixes but for larger projects we simply need to teach the users that it's worth it to pay a little to get really great patches. I can understand that this idea might bring you a little cash right on the spot but there will be a January coming and so on, speaking for myself here of course but I am always broke more or less around that time. Sorry for intruding here! I know nothing about you and your resources of course; my own are very limited so that's the "world in my eyes" ;)

deepndark

30 Jul 2018

Zac wrote:
27 Jul 2018
I can see you have followed some marketing guidelines and your offer seems reasonable price wise. For me to get interested in paying for this i would need to hear demos of the patches and preferably a song made with only these patches. I can't spend money on something i can't hear. Hope i haven't missed a link or something. If so, sorry.
Hi, yes, I definately should make a proper audio demo or also a free demo-refill as well.
I don't want to sell air, but decent sound-design work to my customers.
So stay tuned ... taking your advice here! :thumbs_up:

deepndark

30 Jul 2018

bitley wrote:
30 Jul 2018
It's good that fellow refill makers are trying (as myself) to survive but I would put up a little warning finger - note: for yourself - not your customers! - as you should probably need a little continous income from this in order to stay motivated. It feels great to give things away for free like updates and fixes but for larger projects we simply need to teach the users that it's worth it to pay a little to get really great patches. I can understand that this idea might bring you a little cash right on the spot but there will be a January coming and so on, speaking for myself here of course but I am always broke more or less around that time. Sorry for intruding here! I know nothing about you and your resources of course; my own are very limited so that's the "world in my eyes" ;)
Yes, the Refill business is not the same as it was back in the days. TBH, I don't know why I bother... I quess people rather buy new REs than Refills, + all the freebies. But the good thing is, I can use my sounds myself as well.
My subscription model has a great value, but that may still not bring that many clients even then, so yeah, I feel you Bitley. :cry:

deepndark

30 Jul 2018

Ok, I used half an hour to make one demo-jam. It's at the botton of page here: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

I might make some more modern one later on as well.

deepndark

01 Aug 2018

I just put up a demo refill that introduces 163 patches from our massive library. Jump into our deal now and you'll be getting more content all the time, FOR FREE!

The Demo Refill: www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Dopetank% ... Refill.rfl

Best Regards: Heikki

Heigen5

29 Oct 2018

More sounds/patches coming - buy the subscription now, and gain a LIFE-TIME free future sounds for FREE!

• Information