FREE ReFill / WAV - NRS - Prima Clap

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
NaviRetlav

31 Mar 2018

We have a new FREE wav sample library/ReFill for you. Get the “FREE Prima Clap” samplepack harvested straight out of a rare and forgotten fully analog drum machine from China that you have probably never heard about before. Along with many other libraries, waiting for you in our free downloads section. ;)

Additionally, all our soundware is on 50% sale! Use "NRSSPRING" code at the checkout page for the 50% discount. Only 50 Codes available until May 10th or end of supply. Happy Holidays!

:refill: Available now on www.naviretlav.com

eusti

31 Mar 2018

:)

Quiloc Lim

31 Mar 2018

All right...! Getting the Chinese clap for free. Thank You. Does it come with a free shot of penicillin too? :-D It had to be done. :-)

Catblack

31 Mar 2018

Wow these are strange almost glitch level samples! I can give no greater thanks than to use it. So here's a combi using them based on Dan G's Autoclapper.

If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

rgdaniel

31 Mar 2018

Enjoying Sonic Iris, thanks for these!

motuscott

01 Apr 2018

Thank you!
I hear from the demo it also doubles as a tap-dancing refill.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Soeno

01 Apr 2018

nice refills

NaviRetlav

01 Apr 2018

Catblack wrote:
31 Mar 2018
Wow these are strange almost glitch level samples! I can give no greater thanks than to use it. So here's a combi using them based on Dan G's Autoclapper.

AutoPrimoClapper_Catblack_thanks_Dan_g_and_Navi.zip
Thanks a lot for the combinator and all the support. :)
To be honest, I was really surprised how this library turned out when I recorded it.
This clapper is just a plastic toy but sounds really crunchy and I will probably use it at least one in my future album ;)

Happy Holidays !

strangers
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2018

Gotta give it to NRS for slipping Rick Roll into the demo song. Had a real life lol when it kicked in.

NaviRetlav

03 Apr 2018

strangers wrote:
01 Apr 2018
Gotta give it to NRS for slipping Rick Roll into the demo song. Had a real life lol when it kicked in.
The fun part is that it kicks in early, but only the second part uses tuned mode to reveal the melody ;)

• Information