Pure Acoustic Special Refill

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
MDTerps2015

25 Mar 2018

Has anyone checked out this refill and if you did what did you think? Sounds pretty good to me but I wanted others input and what they think or thought of it. Seriously considering buying it.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

Adam W

28 Mar 2018

I've never played with the acoustic guitar refill, but I have two other Sounds and Effect refills (Underworld and Mandolin), and they're both pretty impressive. I imagine the mandolin refill's pretty close to Pure Acoustic in terms of functionality, and a bunch of different articulations and velocity switches are programmed into the patches that make it a lot of fun to noodle around with. I got it when I was still on Reason 5, and was floored at the time by how clean the samples were, the tremolo especially. Not a perfect answer to your question, but I hope it helps at least.

Also, you can grab the acoustic refill here for 30 bucks:
http://soundsandeffects.com/index.php?a ... oductId=32

MDTerps2015

30 Mar 2018

Adam W wrote:
28 Mar 2018
I've never played with the acoustic guitar refill, but I have two other Sounds and Effect refills (Underworld and Mandolin), and they're both pretty impressive. I imagine the mandolin refill's pretty close to Pure Acoustic in terms of functionality, and a bunch of different articulations and velocity switches are programmed into the patches that make it a lot of fun to noodle around with. I got it when I was still on Reason 5, and was floored at the time by how clean the samples were, the tremolo especially. Not a perfect answer to your question, but I hope it helps at least.

Also, you can grab the acoustic refill here for 30 bucks:
http://soundsandeffects.com/index.php?a ... oductId=32
Thx for responding. Will go check out your suggestions but you should also check Pure Acoustic.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

• Information