ReSpire Kong Drum-machine open contributions

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Re8et
Competition Winner

24 Mar 2018

Working with Respire, clamping down voices and fx stuff, useless oscillators that eat* cpu (*>>?)

I have 2 DSP bars for this combinator. This is a variation of the original Kong-Grain Drum-machine in this other thread:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7506063

Purpose of this thread is to share my adjustments for the one shot settings of the Respire reason version, all Respire
instances can be saved individually and re-used in other project of yours, I did not include all single patches for each one of them.

I find it hard to get snares and hats to my liking, I'd like to ear some others, if anyone can make some available that do not comes with protection.

I like this synth, I would suggest a volume knob when the device is folded, for easier level adjustments, if anyone from Respire devs would like to
make it a tiny more user friendly.

Enjoy!

KONG RESPIRE DRUMKIT.zip
(77.49 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

EnochLight

24 Mar 2018

Re8et wrote:
24 Mar 2018
Working with Respire, clamping down voices and fx stuff, useless oscillators that eat* cpu (*>>?)

I have 2 DSP bars for this combinator. This is a variation of the original Kong-Grain Drum-machine in this other thread:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7506063

Purpose of this thread is to share my adjustments for the one shot settings of the Respire reason version, all Respire
instances can be saved individually and re-used in other project of yours, I did not include all single patches for each one of them.

I find it hard to get snares and hats to my liking, I'd like to ear some others, if anyone can make some available that do not comes with protection.

I like this synth, I would suggest a volume knob when the device is folded, for easier level adjustments, if anyone from Respire devs would like to
make it a tiny more user friendly.

Enjoy!

KONG RESPIRE DRUMKIT.zip

:(

bobos.jpg
bobos.jpg (248.25 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

geronimo

25 Mar 2018

It is especially necessary to have a machine that can accept 16 instances of Respire ! :oops:

nickb523
RE Developer

25 Mar 2018

Samples are missing in both patches man. :(

Here is my take on the idea -

Simple Grain beat machine...

https://www.skpsounds.com/stuff/grainbeats.zip

Nick :)

Re8et
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2018

EnochLight wrote:
24 Mar 2018

:(

bobos.jpg
missing sounds, sorry, I do not own share rights on them because parts of other commercial refills.
Can't do nothing, next time need should use factory sounds only.
Grain instead retained the samples, but I kinda broke some rules.
Last edited by Re8et on 26 Mar 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Re8et
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2018

geronimo wrote:
25 Mar 2018
It is especially necessary to have a machine that can accept 16 instances of Respire ! :oops:
Delete one by one untill you reach a good compromise, voices are set to minimum, most fx are off, I've tried to reduce cpu as much as I could. You can use one Respire at time if you want, then bounce back as audio track, or bounce the whole and then reimport the sounds in Grain!

Re8et
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2018

nickb523 wrote:
25 Mar 2018
Samples are missing in both patches man. :(
Simple Grain beat machine...

Nick :)
Sounds neat!

• Information