Euphoria Refill For Europa

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
woozy

23 Mar 2018

Hello my dear fellow Reason users, recently i just finished refill, for new reason synth Europa, it's been fun to create sounds for such modern synth like Europa, it's really innovative and easy to use synth, i was started to make this refill just as reason 10 came out, i provide Refill description bellow:

Name: Euphoria

Type: Patches for Europa

Price: 10$

Product Details: Euphoria is brand new refill for reason 10 synthesizer Europa, it includes 150 patches in 8 categories, taking advantage of shapeshifting capabilities the results is lush and vibrant sounds suited for various types of genre.

Content Details: 150 Europe Shapeshifting Synthesizer Patches
• 26 Bass
• 19 Drums & Percussions
• 12 FX
• 15 Instruments
• 20 Leads
• 24 Pads
• 18 Plucks
• 16 Scary Sounds

Requirements: Reason 10 and up

you can listen demo tracks that i made for your consideration. no samples were used only europa.

Buy Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/232707789835?s ... 1558.l2648

also you can check it out my first refill for Parsec:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7499059&p=320183#p320183

moneykube

26 Mar 2018

why ebay... is it a hard copy... or digital?
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

woozy

26 Mar 2018

moneykube wrote:
26 Mar 2018
why ebay... is it a hard copy... or digital?
i would like to sell my refill on prop shop, but it requires EUVAT number which is hard to get in my country, and if i would, i would be tied up with additional taxes for healthcare in which case my income would be negative unless i sell a lot of refills which i highly doubt that would happen, it's a risk which i don't really wan't to take, because of greedy laws of my country, so only option left is ebay. btw refill is digital.

Arrant
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2018

So you're asking your customers to buy Your Product off the record, thus giving you an unfair advantage over other refill Developers who are in fact paying their taxes. Nice.

woozy

26 Mar 2018

Arrant wrote:
26 Mar 2018
So you're asking your customers to buy Your Product off the record, thus giving you an unfair advantage over other refill Developers who are in fact paying their taxes. Nice.
absolutely not do you read my comment? because i said additional taxes which is for healthcare, i'm ok with taxes that you have to pay from the amount you make off your product, and that's also the case with ebay, that's fair, but for the healthcare you have to pay every month no mater if you have or don't have income. now can you tell me other country that have such nonsense law? because i don't know. That's the problem. and if i would not make the amount of $ i have to cover my taxes for healthcare, my balance would be negative, so then where i should get money from? to cover for healthcare? and if i'm in negative then i get fee for not paying on time and debt will grow fast, then next thing you know bailiffs is in front of your door want to arrest your property.

• Information