dna labs software Thor refills on sale. $5 each

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Quiloc Lim

17 Mar 2018

strangers
Competition Winner

01 Jun 2018

I bought one of their refills a week ago, got the order# along with a link but continuously got the 404 Error Page not Found every time I tried following the link. Has anyone ever gotten a hold of these guys? I've sent them several emails and haven't heard back even though their info page says they respond within 24 hours. I even tried sending them an email from another email address with the order details and no response.

Really hoping I don't have to try to go the paypal refund route since I'd like to have the refill I bought.

Mr. Watts

01 Jun 2018

strangers wrote:
01 Jun 2018
I bought one of their refills a week ago, got the order# along with a link but continuously got the 404 Error Page not Found every time I tried following the link. Has anyone ever gotten a hold of these guys? I've sent them several emails and haven't heard back even though their info page says they respond within 24 hours. I even tried sending them an email from another email address with the order details and no response.

Really hoping I don't have to try to go the paypal refund route since I'd like to have the refill I bought.
I follow them on IG and they seem to have a pretty consistent presence there. I know it's probably a hassle if you don't have an IG but it may help you get a hold of them.

strangers
Competition Winner

02 Jun 2018

Mr. Watts wrote:
01 Jun 2018
I follow them on IG and they seem to have a pretty consistent presence there. I know it's probably a hassle if you don't have an IG but it may help you get a hold of them.
Posting here seemed to have done the trick. Finally got a response this morning with an active link. I saw the IG and wanted to reach out there until I remembered I'm not on IG.

• Information