Luftrum 17 for Reason Grain announced

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Soeno

21 Feb 2018

i`m a little fan of their sounds..

" The retail price will probably be $35, for the 75 patches and the 180MB sample ReFill from Lunaris."

Mor1

21 Feb 2018

Very nice sounds !!

moneykube

21 Feb 2018

interested... but 75 patches for 35 dollars? :o :?:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

PGR

22 Feb 2018

moneykube wrote:
21 Feb 2018
interested... but 75 patches for 35 dollars? :o :?:
75 patches plus a 180 MB refill with samples from Lunaris.

Harmen

22 Feb 2018

What a nice , kind of Roland D-05 replacement , sound.
Good fabric of flavours.

friday

22 Feb 2018

Lufrum back in the Reason world, yea!!!

Gosh

27 Feb 2018

moneykube

13 Mar 2018

yes very nice sounds... sorry bit strapped for money... on my to get list

Jmax

15 Mar 2018

Beautiful sounds.. I will pick it up when I can afford to. Love to see it more at $15 or $20 though. With conversion $35 becomes 45+ but it is damn nice.

moneykube

15 Mar 2018

Jmax wrote:
15 Mar 2018
Beautiful sounds.. I will pick it up when I can afford to. Love to see it more at $15 or $20 though. With conversion $35 becomes 45+ but it is damn nice.
same problem here... like that is a price of a rack

Soeno

15 Mar 2018

you pay a bit for the exclusiveness of the Lunaris excerpts and the good name, it´s not bad at all and shows the quali of Grain, not sure if it´s worth this price

Jmax

19 Mar 2018

Soeno wrote:
15 Mar 2018
you pay a bit for the exclusiveness of the Lunaris excerpts and the good name, it´s not bad at all and shows the quali of Grain, not sure if it´s worth this price
I do believe it is worth the price (I think). Plugins and soundsets are a really strange thing. I've bought $1000''s worth of RE's (Your welcome Propellerhead) I never use! You name it I have it. Expanse, Predator, Antidote etc etc..
Also a bunch of Refill's.
I don't mess around while making music, I finish my stuff. But I've found I'm really geared towards certain sounds and refills. For example, Soundcells remains my go to. And just always hits the right spot I'm looking for. I bought those refills ages ago and finding myself always returning to them, instead of say a brand new synth I bought.

This refill seems to be one that I can just load up and sounds beautiful and easy to create with. I was never one for tweaking knobs until the cows come home. I just need a few turns and some automation and that's good.

Still I don't have the money to spend 45. Sadly. Broke as hell these days with a mortgage and car payments.

J

eusti

19 Mar 2018

Jmax wrote:
19 Mar 2018
Soeno wrote:
15 Mar 2018
I do believe it is worth the price (I think). Plugins and soundsets are a really strange thing. I've bought $1000''s worth of RE's (Your welcome Propellerhead) I never use! You name it I have it. Expanse, Predator, Antidote etc etc..
I don't mess around while making music, I finish my stuff. But I've found I'm really geared towards certain sounds and refills. For example, Soundcells remains my go to. And just always hits the right spot I'm looking for. I bought those refills ages ago and finding myself always returning to them, instead of say a brand new synth I bought.

This refill seems to be one that I can just load up and sounds beautiful and easy to create with. I was never one for tweaking knobs until the cows come home. I just need a few turns and some automation and that's good.

Still I don't have the money to spend 45. Sadly. Broke as hell these days with a mortgage and car payments.

J
Interesting. I have a similar issue, but more with refills... I love Bitley's refills... Have most of them... But hardly ever use them... Not sure why I don't like using refills... I seem to more like putting one of my go to RE in the rack and either go through some presets or start tweaking a synth I have some experience with to get what I want fast... Maybe a better file system could help... Maybe I'm just too set in my ways... Not sure...

D.

Jmax

20 Mar 2018

eusti wrote:
19 Mar 2018
Jmax wrote:
19 Mar 2018

J
Interesting. I have a similar issue, but more with refills... I love Bitley's refills... Have most of them... But hardly ever use them... Not sure why I don't like using refills... I seem to more like putting one of my go to RE in the rack and either go through some presets or start tweaking a synth I have some experience with to get what I want fast... Maybe a better file system could help... Maybe I'm just too set in my ways... Not sure...

D.
Yes i hear you on that one. Seems as though we all have our go to sounds. Be it a Refill or RE etc.. Curious what your go to Synth is? I have so many I never know where to begin. Refills I have them all as well..but somehow Soundcells is my fav.

eusti

20 Mar 2018

Jmax wrote:
20 Mar 2018
Yes i hear you on that one. Seems as though we all have our go to sounds. Be it a Refill or RE etc.. Curious what your go to Synth is? I have so many I never know where to begin. Refills I have them all as well..but somehow Soundcells is my fav.
These days my favorite go to synth (of course depending on task) is often the ES01... I find it surprisingly inspiring for bass and melody stuff...
Any favorite RE-synth on your side? Or mainly Soundcell Refills?

D.

miscend

25 Nov 2018

Soeno wrote:
13 Mar 2018
also in the shop now

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... for-grain/
Damn was hoping these would be part of the Black Friday sale!

Ahornberg

25 Nov 2018

a lot of fine cradted pads

SmokeyJ

05 Dec 2018

There's a 40% off sale at Luftrum's site for all soundsets including the ones for Grain and Thor. Use the code "synthaclaus" with no quotation marks. The sale goes until December 26, 2018.

https://www.luftrum.com/synthpresets/?f ... Vqlgxy311c

moneykube

19 Dec 2018

got it and love it... all other words were babble

iamthor4

25 Nov 2020

so how good is this ive asked for a $25 gift card for my birthday because i know his christmas sale should be soon , do i need this i own soundcells afterglow , moon echo audio bundle, and bitword wavefront already plus pinknoise essence and luftrum ambient do i need this ?

PGR

25 Nov 2020

iamthor4 wrote:
25 Nov 2020
do i need this ?
Yes, you do

iamthor4

25 Nov 2020

PGR wrote:
25 Nov 2020
iamthor4 wrote:
25 Nov 2020