$10 ReFills & Kits! ♥ -008' Love/Hate Sale

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
-008'

12 Feb 2018

Who loves his Reasontalk fam? I do! All -008' Kits are only $10 until Monday, Feb. 19th 2018.

LINK: http://www.doubleoeight.com/vdaysale/

Use the sharing buttons on that page and spread the love around!

peace & good music,
-008'
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

dustmoses

13 Feb 2018

008 I own all your refills except Dissonata, you are in the running for my favorite refill producer.

I'm going to take advantage of this sale with probably 2 things (looking at the midi kits, inuendo, and dissonata.)

I'm looking at Dissonata and it sounds like it's just wav files in the refill (unlike your others which have great patches etc.)

Could you break down what it contains?

-008'

13 Feb 2018

dustmoses wrote:
13 Feb 2018
008 I own all your refills except Dissonata, you are in the running for my favorite refill producer.

I'm going to take advantage of this sale with probably 2 things (looking at the midi kits, inuendo, and dissonata.)

I'm looking at Dissonata and it sounds like it's just wav files in the refill (unlike your others which have great patches etc.)

Could you break down what it contains?
Thanks alot for saying that man it really means a lot to me!

Dissonata IS a collection of samples, but there are also some NNXT patches according to sample type.. and some combi-scenes built out from those.

And hey it just so happens I'm doing an update for Dissonata (using Grain) and when I'm done I will send that out to anyone who owns it. :thumbs_up:
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

• Information