HUGE DEAL... MUST SHARE!!!! Lol

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
FrankJaeger

28 Dec 2017

Hopefully the thread topic peaked your interest because they are having a HUGE sale over at samplesfrommars.com. They are giving away ALL of their products (valued at $1,181.00) for just $39.00. I believe this is a Christmas sale but it's still ongoing, though for how long I don't know. They have all the drum samples you could want including an 808 library that contains clean samples, samples printed to tape and other goodies. They also have synth libraries that come with the package as well.

Some of the formats included are Reason (NNXT I believe), Kontakt, Logic, Ableton and WAV. So they're compatible with all DAWs. The website says the downloads total to well over 80Gb but some of the commenters reported that unzipped it's over 100Gb

I'm no spokesperson for the company, just a music maker like everyone else here who can't resist picking up a good deal... And SHARING it with my fellow Reason heads.

Enjoy! :D :puf_bigsmile: :D
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 Dec 2017

Thanks for the heads up.

EdGrip

30 Dec 2017

I went for this.
It was quite a gamble, and might have been silly of me, but I reckon it probably is a solid $39 worth of drums. The 909 loops are good fun. I haven't attempted the synth samples yet - they give me a "more effort than they're worth" vibe.

The wiser move might be to buy specific drums from your favourite sample makers, but then again the random element can be an inspiration.

FrankJaeger

31 Dec 2017

EdGrip wrote:
30 Dec 2017
I went for this.
It was quite a gamble, and might have been silly of me, but I reckon it probably is a solid $39 worth of drums. The 909 loops are good fun. I haven't attempted the synth samples yet - they give me a "more effort than they're worth" vibe.

The wiser move might be to buy specific drums from your favourite sample makers, but then again the random element can be an inspiration.
I gambled as well. But $39 for over 100Gb of samples means you're bound to find something you like in the mix. As far as the synths, I already used one in Kontakt (a pad from the 2600 I believe) for one of my productions. It sounded nice and fit the the feel I was going for.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

FrankJaeger

31 Dec 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
29 Dec 2017
Thanks for the heads up.
No prob. Enjoy
Midniite Music

• Information